General Chat

AVFCLaura

I've always read eat snails too, but then i don't see the relevance of eats nails either? Am I missing something?
He's well hard.

Of course!!!

I was thinking finger nails.

I am stupid. :oops:

I've always read eat snails too, but then i don't see the relevance of eats nails either? Am I missing something?
He's well hard.

Of course!!!

I was thinking finger nails.

I am stupid. :oops:

Stuwall

Had my first ever telephone interview this morning, was basically forced to schedule it yesterday at very short notice with very little prep time. Really though i'd messed it up and sat there for 10 minutes in disappointment. Got an email 10 mins later saying i'd passed the interview. Pure damn luck!

Anyone ever had a situation when they couldn't remember anything about themselves?

I woke up at like 3am last night with the worst migraine ever and couldn't remember a thing about myself

Yeah. If I'm in a really proper deep sleep and I get a call in the middle of the night it can take a few minutes for the brain to catch up, and I'm proper dopey in the meantime :lol:

This business about misreading other VTers screen names.

I've just noticed another one - JMilnereatsnails.

I know it's J Milner eats nails, but always see it as J Milner eat snails.

He might like French cuisine, though...

(don't tell Tony, though)

Sad bastard ;)

I've kinda stopped posting since the LC final, apart from the Boxing threads. Not sure why.

I think everybody goes through periods where they don't post much or only stick to a couple of threads.

Ulnses oen si ina (and not banned)...

I got an email from one of our consumers who tried to process something out of the alloted time frame, so I had to email him saying I'm afraid it's too late etc.

He just replied: 'Thanks for F*ck All!'

Nice start to the day like...

Father Ted, you have to love it and apparantly today is Father Ted Quote day, so heres one of my favourites:

Dougal: God, I've heard about those cults Ted. People dressing up in black and saying Our Lord's going to come back and save us all.

Ted: No, Dougal, that's us. That's Catholicism.

Dougal: Oh right.

i have potentially **** up my chances of going to my firm choice University (Huddersfield). Need 280 points to get into my course. Which would work out at for example CCDD, or CCCE. Today i got 2 AS resits and 1 A2 (module) result back, B, D for the resits and E for the A2. I have rang Huddersfield up to see if they accept general studies, if they dont, it means i need to get BBC which is unrealistic for me, so basically if they dont allow general studies im screwed :(

I'm sure you could get into one of those universities that used to be a filling station. I kid.

No, but you can always go through the process of clearing. Someone will take you in..if you're lucky.

I'm sure you could get into one of those universities that used to be a filling station. I kid.

No, but you can always go through the process of clearing. Someone will take you in..if you're lucky.

(cough)Bradford(cough)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â