General Chat

AVFCLaura

Got some pretty cool news that I'm representing team GB in Russia in a couple weeks for World Universiade. 13,000 or so athletes, 175 countries, standard is between Olympics and Commonwealth, in fact a lot of medalists from London competing like the mens gold medalist for vault etc...Jess Ennis got a bronze back in 2005 at these type of games so for the 'proper' olympic type sports, it's pretty big. Got Italy, Malaysia and Algeria in our group. The games are being shown on Eurosport on the TV and also online streams as well so if there is football on, then take a look! Opening ceremony is 45,000 stadium which should be an experience! and best of all, a suitcase full of about 25 items of free kit, perfect!

Awesome mate!

You'll have to let us know when they're on so we can watch you on the telly :)

Got some pretty cool news that I'm representing team GB in Russia in a couple weeks for World Universiade. 13,000 or so athletes, 175 countries, standard is between Olympics and Commonwealth, in fact a lot of medalists from London competing like the mens gold medalist for vault etc...Jess Ennis got a bronze back in 2005 at these type of games so for the 'proper' olympic type sports, it's pretty big. Got Italy, Malaysia and Algeria in our group. The games are being shown on Eurosport on the TV and also online streams as well so if there is football on, then take a look! Opening ceremony is 45,000 stadium which should be an experience! and best of all, a suitcase full of about 25 items of free kit, perfect!

Very impressive :thumb: I'll keep an eye out for you. Draw a 'VT' in the air if you get a chance to celebrate :D:P

Blimey mate - that's some standard. Well done.

was going to go to bed, then read back the past few pages and have now spent 20 minutes reading up about the british bulldog due to vague memories of watching wwf years ago. **** wikipedia. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â