General Chat

AVFCLaura

went for an interview this afternoon, absolute shocker! said to a bloke at work before I left i'll be ok as long as they dont ask this... 1st **** question, stuff I could do in my sleep I couldn't explain properly , made a right tit of myself

To anyone considering buying a huge, overpriced television - just admit to yourself you have a small cock and save yourself the money.

if you like your TV / home movies  etc I don't' see why people shouldn't buy whatever size they want tbh ...

I don't subscribe to 3D TV's at home , so kinda agree with your statement for those people  :) , but everyone else , long as the TV isn't the size of your living room , then go for it

When you've come off the M5, past WBA and turned left at the lights you drop down a hill which at the bottom has a cluster of shops and a closed pub. To your right, a little terraced house that always has the curtains open to show you that he does indeed, have a flat screen telly the same size as his house. I can only imagine he's had to knock a hole in the wall and sits in the hall to watch it.

Got some pretty cool news that I'm representing team GB in Russia in a couple weeks for World Universiade. 13,000 or so athletes, 175 countries, standard is between Olympics and Commonwealth, in fact a lot of medalists from London competing like the mens gold medalist for vault etc...Jess Ennis got a bronze back in 2005 at these type of games so for the 'proper' olympic type sports, it's pretty big. Got Italy, Malaysia and Algeria in our group. The games are being shown on Eurosport on the TV and also online streams as well so if there is football on, then take a look! Opening ceremony is 45,000 stadium which should be an experience! and best of all, a suitcase full of about 25 items of free kit, perfect!

Be careful with all those beautiful fit women around joe ;)

Well done though!

Got some pretty cool news that I'm representing team GB in Russia in a couple weeks for World Universiade. 13,000 or so athletes, 175 countries, standard is between Olympics and Commonwealth, in fact a lot of medalists from London competing like the mens gold medalist for vault etc...Jess Ennis got a bronze back in 2005 at these type of games so for the 'proper' olympic type sports, it's pretty big. Got Italy, Malaysia and Algeria in our group. The games are being shown on Eurosport on the TV and also online streams as well so if there is football on, then take a look! Opening ceremony is 45,000 stadium which should be an experience! and best of all, a suitcase full of about 25 items of free kit, perfect!

Nice one  :thumb:

Fantastic stuff. Well played sir.

Brilliant quiz! I got them all in 1 minute 13 seconds!

Oh what a big surprise

I expect my wrestling rival to get a perfect score though.

148736_600.gif

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

British Bulldog! I knew the Legion of Doom and the Bushwackers but don't know their individual names. Disappointed there was no Coco Beware.

Legion of Doom - Hawk and Animal

Bushwhackers - Luke and Butch

Koko B. Ware ;)

WP_20130618_001.jpg

Be careful with all those beautiful fit women around joe ;)

Well done though!

Nice one  :thumb:

Fantastic stuff. Well played sir.

Thank you very much.  :thumb:  Also have a full pre-season with a Pro club in the conference so it's a bright summer ahead anyway and hopefully that'll be the first step to never looking back. Can but dream ay!

Edited by AVFC-Prideofbrum
  • Like 3

Well done & good luck!

A bit late maybe, but Bryan Cranston is answering question live on Reddit here.

The guy is just brilliant. I think he's on for an hour so probably about 20 minutes left.

Edited by Ginko

Brilliant quiz! I got them all in 1 minute 13 seconds!

2126%20-%20curt_hennig%20microphone%20mr

Absolutely Perfect!

Damn you, my time was hindered by me missing out the first 'r' in 'Berzerker'.

I own all of them except for Adam Bomb, Dusty Rhodes and Akeem.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â