General Chat

AVFCLaura

I had a good day for the most part. I did a Public Affairs test for my Journalism course which is my penultimate exam but the last one I have to do any revision for. It went really well, swimmingly in fact. I couldn't have asked for a better paper.

One week of college left now... can't wait to get it over and done with.

I think I broke my toe. It reeaaaalllyyy huuuuurrrtttttsss.

Ice the shit out of it And hug!

Yeah, lying on the couch with ice on it this very moment. Just when I was getting back into running and working out as well, bleh.

I think I broke my toe. It reeaaaalllyyy huuuuurrrtttttsss.

Ice the shit out of it And hug!

Listen to her, she knows all about injuries!

I think I have a similar problem. After all those months with the plantar fasciitis in the left heel, that's now fine. But the big toe (and the area immediately below it) on my right foot is painful. OK to walk, or even run on, but in bed at night it aches like hell. Feels a bit like when I did my metatarsal playing football years ago, although not as bad.

I feel I should stop running for a while in case I make it worse, but damnit I'm just getting back into it !  :rant:

• Like 1

I have noticed when getting my hair cut they seem to want to trim my eyebrows quite a lot

You should worry when they start asking about your ear hair. And no, before you ask, they haven't :)

I have noticed when getting my hair cut they seem to want to trim my eyebrows quite a lot

You should worry when they start asking about your ear hair. And no, before you ask, they haven't :)

There's definitely a pubes joke here somehow.

As for the eyebrow hair, and whilst I don't have hairy eyebrows, I've never heard of a hairdressers doing this before. Not sure why but on some very small level I'm almost in shock ha ha.

They've done it to me too. They stick a comb in and zoom across it with the clippers. Sometimes it's done without asking.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â