General Chat

AVFCLaura

I never get emotional at things I see on the TV but god damn that new Cesar's dog food advert gets me every time. I think I've gone........wrong :/

• Like 1

I never get emotional at things I see on the TV but god damn that new Cesar's dog food advert gets me every time. I think I've gone........wrong :/

You definitely get very emotionally involved with adverts from this and past conversations :)

• Like 1

Mmmmm doesn't it just. 

The advert or the dog?

• Like 1

Mmmmm doesn't it just. 

The advert or the dog?

Edit:

So, you believe that other people's tenancies (other than those policies that are a matter of public record) are your business; that landlords are responsible for their tenants' behaviour (logically this would also make the tenant responsible for the landlords' behaviour if that adversely affected someone else, surely?); that there should be some sort of inalienable compulsion to enforce terms and conditions of a tenancy, and the remedies sought/applied should be the ones demanded by a third party?

Whilst I can see that a prolonged period as the object of someone's appalling behaviour can drive someone to the point of taking a barmy stance, I can't agree with it. :D

Ah, but you see the organisation i'm referring to (The Housing Executive), their policies are a matter of public record. Its strange to assume otherwise since they are a governmental institution. Secondly what is the point of having a tenancy agreement if neither party is going to adhere to the rules and regulations within that agreement and thirdly the point which you have conveniently ignored. If councils and in my case 'The Housing Executive' have no responsibility for their tenant, why do they evict?

Nothing at all barmy or strange about my stance mate.   

"You look cool in that NY Yankees baseball cap" was said by nobody, ever.

probably because I haven't worn mine yet.

but when I do...

... you'll find out which of your mates are bullshitting arse kissers :D

• Like 1

Someone in my office has the same ringtone as I use for my alarm. When it rings I have this horrible cold shudder as I associate that noise with the pain of dragging my arse out of bed at 5:45.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â