General Chat

AVFCLaura

Haha, I didn't think twice about saying that either, mind you I work in the sleep/bedding industry so the mattress puns are wasted on me after years of desensitisation.

Still Mike, rest easy in the fact that you still have that boyish youthful exuberance... lol

Still Mike, rest easy in the fact that you still have that boyish youthful exuberance... lol
Not to mention the fact that I have the body of a 25-year-old athlete.

(I keep it under the floorboards in the back room, and it's starting to smell).

i made it to brum!!!!! wooohoooooo!!!!!! i am so happy! we have the tour of villa park on friday and then going to the villa vs stoke game saturday!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

*10 points for mjmooney for the good joke above..........at least i hope its a joke*

I'm excited about the end of the season and our quest for fourth place. Dare I say I'm cautiously optimistic. One of the best seasons as a Villa fan yet without doubt. Maybe Gregory's where we were challenging for the title til Christmas might surpass it, but I was younger then and more excitable.

Speaking to Salifou on facebook.

He doesn't say much (not that I expected him too)

said he likes the song we sing about him mind...

:lol::lol::lol:

Which profile of him on there is it?

Changed his name to Amir Salif. Or something like that, I'm guessing to stop the messages but all of his pictures are really private like of his son and him and his wife together in the house. So unless it's someone really close to him like family member being an imposter, I can't see any other way it isn't him.

Speaking to Salifou on facebook.

He doesn't say much (not that I expected him too)

said he likes the song we sing about him mind...

:lol::lol::lol:

Which profile of him on there is it?

Changed his name to Amir Salif. Or something like that, I'm guessing to stop the messages but all of his pictures are really private like of his son and him and his wife together in the house. So unless it's someone really close to him like family member being an imposter, I can't see any other way it isn't him.

Added :thumb:

I'm excited about the end of the season and our quest for fourth place. Dare I say I'm cautiously optimistic. One of the best seasons as a Villa fan yet without doubt. Maybe Gregory's where we were challenging for the title til Christmas might surpass it, but I was younger then and more excitable.

As I was born in 83, 95/96 remains the best season I can remember for the Villa - 4th, Coca Cola Cup winners and FA Cup semi finalists...

Just found ANOTHER lost husky. Followed it down two roads near me and grabbed its collar. Phoned the number on it and was waiting for them to come and collect it. The little **** then managed to break away and run like a horse down the road. Threw off my college bag and ran after it like a madman. Managed to catch it at the end of the longest road ever and phone the owner again to tell him where I was now. Turns out it was one of my Dads friends and the dog plays regularly with my dog. Strangely enough the owner was the person who helped re-home the dog we found on Monday night and just yesterday my dad said he wanted to meet the owner of the dog I found today as it looks like Paulo (Mondays dog) is not being looked after properly. Managed to get my bag with passport photos and Provisional application back aswell as it was left right where I left it :D

A nice feel good story for everyone. Paulie Malignaggi will play me in the movie, starring alongside Dougal from Father Ted

Just found ANOTHER lost husky. Followed it down two roads near me and grabbed its collar.
I wouldn't have gone near it.

I'm scared of dogs. :oops:

It may very well sound like a cliche, but they can sense that you're scared of them. If they pick up on that then they'll try to capitalise on that in any way possible. The poor thing nearly got ran over aswell :(

Just found ANOTHER lost husky. Followed it down two roads near me and grabbed its collar.
I wouldn't have gone near it.

I'm scared of dogs. :oops:

It may very well sound like a cliche, but they can sense that you're scared of them. If they pick up on that then they'll try to capitalise on that in any way possible.

Oh yes, I know.

Which of course makes it worse. :cry:

This business about misreading other VTers screen names.

I've just noticed another one - JMilnereatsnails.

I know it's J Milner eats nails, but always see it as J Milner eat snails.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â