General Chat

AVFCLaura

I bought bottled water when I went to Magaluf just to be safe, and still ended up with a stomach bug.. Although it could have been the alcohol consumption  :D...

Man is that place a complete shithole.

Maybe the ice in the drinks .....maybe that or its aids ...the bad kind

I bought bottled water when I went to Magaluf just to be safe, and still ended up with a stomach bug.. Although it could have been the alcohol consumption :D...

I'm going with the aids...

I bought bottled water when I went to Magaluf just to be safe, and still ended up with a stomach bug.. Although it could have been the alcohol consumption  :D...

My missus was amazed, when after a day of being very careful with what she ate and drank over in foreignorland, got ill after consuming several milky cocktails with ice in them.

You haven't seen 'ill' until you've seen african milk based cocktail with ice ill.

My missus was amazed, when after a day of being very careful with what she ate and drank over in foreignorland, got ill after consuming several milky cocktails with ice in them.

You haven't seen 'ill' until you've seen african milk based cocktail with ice ill.

Oh yes, very similar happened to a couple in our group when we went to Morocco.

Awful scenes

I can't connect you to that hat.

Bearing in mind from what I know of you (from posts and your general outlook on life) I think you're going to a fancy dress party as a batty boy.

kid-wigga-wif-no-t-eeth.jpg

Edited by AVFC_Hitz

you haven't said why you've bought it, so there is still time to save this

I'm presuming you've shaved your head, bought a bad suit and are moonlighting as a William Hague lookeelikee 

you haven't said why you've bought it, so there is still time to save this

There's a big part of me that bought it just so I could say I'd done it and see VT's reaction... :)

Keep the sticker on it, like all the cool kids.

Obviously. Do you think I'm some sort of idiot?

Red Sox > Yankees, by the way.

I have literally no idea.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â