General Chat

AVFCLaura

I did call you that, after I felt you'd antagonised me to the point of that.

Personally, I think this is all a bit stupid now. I've had my say and I've said everything I needed to say; you've had yours and that's that. If we both looked back on this tomorrow, we'd both see it was a really stupid argument. There's far worse problems in the world than a spat between 2 people with an ego online and there's far worse users on VT than me and you.

I'll take back calling you what I did, if you take back the 'two-faced bastard'. I wouldn't care, but I'm really not. I'm extremely open and honest.

Mate, you called me "a **** prick". How exactly did you expect me to react. If we were in the pub yada yada yada.

Take your lumps, I'll take mine and be done with it. For the sake of everyone else.

Personally, I think this is all a bit stupid now. I've had my say and I've said everything I needed to say; you've had yours and that's that. If we both looked back on this tomorrow, we'd both see it was a really stupid argument. There's far worse problems in the world than a spat between 2 people with an ego online and there's far worse users on VT than me and you.

I'll take back calling you what I did, if you take back the 'two-faced bastard'. I wouldn't care, but I'm really not. I'm extremely open and honest.

Now kiss!

• Like 2

Mate, you called me "a **** prick". How exactly did you expect me to react. If we were in the pub yada yada yada.

Take your lumps, I'll take mine and be done with it. For the sake of everyone else.

Now kiss!

now roll over and DDID will tickle your belly

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Well at least the atmosphere is better now

LOLZ!

What can I say, I have a way with people.

You'll claim this was your plan all along. You ruseman you. :D

Well at least the atmosphere is better now

LOLZ!

What can I say, I have a way with people.

You'll claim this was your plan all along. You ruseman you. :D

Well, that's not for me to decide. My public will judge me accordingly I'm sure... *nudge nudge wink wink say no more*

calm your tits!

here's something to read to cheer you up

I believe at least one person on this forum has a real live copy of this....

Birmingham_City_Diary_2007.jpg

Edited by chrisp65

just read the last few pages I have no idea what has been going on as I don't think I have ever been into the rogues gallery but I'm taking a look now.

would I be rite in saying that a social networking site has played quite a big part in sparking that argument? evil things they are I tellz ye

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â