General Chat

AVFCLaura

Women, listen to your mothers

Don't just succumb to the wishes of your brothers

Take a step back, take a look at one another

You need to know the difference...

Between a father and a lover.    and an aunty and a lover for some, pet or a lover for others...

One for the confessions thread? :huh:

White stripes  :wub:

• Like 1

The bus I'm on just changed to a completely different route to the one i should be on. Like, going from a route that gets me home, to a route that doesn't.

Wtf.

Home yet, Chindie?

• Like 4

Getting old sucks. Glad I'm not doing it...  ;)

Did I mention the funeral will probably be held at a church?

One of those things. I've been to a couple recently, just had to grit my teeth and keep a dignified silence.

Good news was that they were Irish, so once the mumbo jumbo was out of the way, it was time for excessive drinking. Perhaps not the custom down your way.

We're waiting for more tests at the moment but her sugar level is 0.8 and glucose 5.3, I have no idea what it means but they looked concerned.

This is the only place I can put this and the doctors are fecking shite at telling you what's going on. Hopefully there's a doctor on VT so I can at least get some idea

which hospital?

I'm sure she'll be fine.

Heartlands

Shes fine now, barring a couple of blood tests.

Ironically I posted in the Wigan thread that I hope to be the most relieved I've ever been later, well I am but for different reasons. Couldn't give a shit about the game now

Any updates lad ?

We're waiting for more tests at the moment but her sugar level is 0.8 and glucose 5.3, I have no idea what it means but they looked concerned.

This is the only place I can put this and the doctors are fecking shite at telling you what's going on. Hopefully there's a doctor on VT so I can at least get some idea

which hospital?

I'm sure she'll be fine.

Heartlands

Shes fine now, barring a couple of blood tests.

Ironically I posted in the Wigan thread that I hope to be the most relieved I've ever been later, well I am but for different reasons. Couldn't give a shit about the game now

Any updates lad ?

Finally out of the hospital, baby is fine. Nothing wrong with her, just a bug. That was still the most scary couple of hours of my life.

I can now enjoy the fact we've survived. UTV!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â