General Chat

AVFCLaura

Is this taking the wee-wee?

tumblr_m3lwliFCTk1r0w3wvo1_500.png

I'm taking it as a straight forward but I don't know why but I've got a nagging feeling this is a joke at our expense...

• Like 1

Got flashed by a camera last night was doing 56 in a 50

weird one as it is one of those cameras on the traffic light to make sure you don't jump the red  ( light was Green when I went through , about 4 other cars came through after me as I looked back once the flash went off... I've sped past it hundreds of times previously so until last night I wasn't even aware that those traffic light cameras could also get you for speeding  

have to wait now and just hope it wasn't a loaded camera ......

probably long overdue I suppose

Man i didn't know those camera's could do that. I always thought they had to have warnings that there was a speed camera on a road, by law?

weird one as it is one of those cameras on the traffic light to make sure you don't jump the red  ( light was Green when I went through , about 4 other cars came through after me as I looked back once the flash went off... I've sped past it hundreds of times previously so until last night I wasn't even aware that those traffic light cameras could also get you for speeding  

Fairly sure they can't

I might have set one of t'other day too. 9pts already, just hope I braked in enough time, hard to tell :(

Man i didn't know those camera's could do that. I always thought they had to have warnings that there was a speed camera on a road, by law?

there probably is one just I was going to fast to see it :)

Fairly sure they can't

I might have set one of t'other day too. 9pts already, just hope I braked in enough time, hard to tell :(

yeah I thought that but an interweb search suggests they have such a beast now :(

9 pts is a nightmare , one of my mates does some driving for me every now and again and nobody would insure him to drive our vans because of it ..  had to pay a heck of a premium in the end !!

Edited by tonyh29

Has any of you had sex in public and have been caught or close to being caught?

I had sex on the number 6 bus once. Didn't get caught but it's probably on camera.

A couple of times. Once on the hood of a car as other cars drove by and honked their horns in approval, and once on the top level of a parking garage while a group of young kids on BMX bikes rode by with their jaws all dropped.

A couple of times. Once on the hood of a car as other cars drove by and honked their horns in approval, and once on the top level of a parking garage while a group of young kids on BMX bikes rode by with their jaws all dropped.

Why? Was it their turn next?

I had sex on the number 6 bus once. Didn't get caught but it's probably on camera.

Its better when there are people around. Hand job on bus several times under a strategically placed coat. Many times in the cinema. 

Justice was served yesterday in Guatemala- the ex-general/president Efrain Rios-Montt was sentenced to 80 years for genocide against the Mayans. Over 200,000 men, women and children were killed by him and his thug army. 

He's 80 something now, so his time behind bars won't be long. But he's where he belongs now.

Huge turning point yesterday in the history of that country.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â