General Chat

AVFCLaura

I have a problem. I'm addicted to cough drops. I cannot stop. I have bags of them all over my apartment. I wake up at night and reach for them, half asleep. But I end up with a much drier throat than I ever would have had without them. But even worse, this addiction has cursed me with an embarrassing side effect: Booming flatulence. Powerful tuba blasts, fueled by honey lemon lozenges...and they're not just forceful...they smell really bad. I'm in a dark hole of cough drops and farts. It's all gotten so out of control.

• Like 2

I have a problem. I'm addicted to cough drops. I cannot stop. I have bags of them all over my apartment. I wake up at night and reach for them, half asleep. But I end up with a much drier throat than I ever would have had without them. But even worse, this addiction has cursed me with an embarrassing side effect: Booming flatulence. Powerful tuba blasts, fueled by honey lemon lozenges...and they're not just forceful...they smell really bad. I'm in a dark hole of cough drops and farts. It's all gotten so out of control.

thats deep real deep 

Just want to say Hello to everyone its been a while since i ve been on here! A lot has changed!! 

Welcome back - fancy a threesome?

:D

• Like 2

How very lame, tuna pasta bake and a tug later plus I saved money on valentines day. Winning!

I didn't have a gf on Valentines (and still don't) and still got a blowy last night.

Best of both worlds.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â