General Chat

AVFCLaura

Happy Birthday Tegis, but sadly I can't use that as justification for my demands to the missus.

Edit: Demands? It's not going to happen if we're being honest.

She made stake! Wohoooo

• Like 2

**** hell. Logs on to check VT. Sees wife's nickname as last poster in the thread. Has minor palpitations.

(and no.... Gareth is not right, and smart arses. I don't get that lucky.)

But how would you know?  It's the three secret things women only do behind our backs; fart, wank, and eat pot noodles.

Mind you, the last one isn't gender specific really; anyone consuming a pot noodle must seclude themselves in shame.

Indeed. A fiend with a pot-noodle once snuck into my tent at a festival during a rather heavy rain. The fumes of carcinogenic curry soon created a pestilent layer that threated to contaminate clothes, sleeping bag and, most importantly, the wine. He was soon told to pack his shit and sit in the rain. Which, in fairness, he did. The sight of a shivering man in shorts and sandals eating a pot noodle in a muddy field during a storm will live with me.

Horrid things.

But how would you know?  It's the three secret things women only do behind our backs; fart, wank, and eat pot noodles.

Mind you, the last one isn't gender specific really; anyone consuming a pot noodle must seclude themselves in shame.

You don't know what you're talking about.

March the 14th - a very special day in the calendar. If you get home and you notice there aren't any steaks in the fridge then prepare to be disappoint.

Why?

It's Pi Day!

220px-Pi_pie2.jpg

Would have been better without the approximation of π around the outside of the pie. Rounding up is for physicists and engineers. π is π, an irrational number and should be left at that. 

(The above definitely qualifies as something which shouldn't piss you off)

• Like 1

Just want to say Hello to everyone its been a while since i ve been on here! A lot has changed!!

A definite blast from the past!

/me waits for Rob to notice that kimmie has returned (even though Rob is now affianced, he hasn't changed that much)

Edited by leviramsey

Just want to say Hello to everyone its been a while since i ve been on here! A lot has changed!!

A definite blast from the past!

/me waits for Rob to notice that kimmie has returned (even though Rob is now affianced, he hasn't changed that much)

Rob will NEVER change.....he may act a bit different but change nah its still there just hidden lol 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â