General Chat

AVFCLaura

I've just noticed that it is my cake day on Reddit.  I have twenty three and a half hours of it left.  I need to think of slightly better than shit meme to cash in on some sweet karma.  PANIC! 

I've just noticed that it is my cake day on Reddit.  I have twenty three and a half hours of it left.  I need to think of slightly better than shit meme to cash in on some sweet karma.  PANIC!

See now I know how Ben felt when he read my Lucky 15 post. I have know idea what any of that means .
  • Like 1

Any tips for Cheltenham today chaps?

My lucky 15 for today is ...

Each way

2.05pm  Taquin Du seuil  9/2

2.40pm  Goulanes 7/1

3.20pm Sanctuaire  25/1

4.00pm Pendra  7/1

I have gone for bigger prices than yesterday and I got 2 wins and a place.

I know nothing about horses mind you !

Not a tip but just to point out that it looks like Coral are going evens about Sprinter Sacre (generally a 30/100 or 1/4 shot) in the Champion Chase (up to £20 single online and 'phone) until midday today - here.

Edit: Looks like it wasn't just till midday. May well be a guaranteed price.

Edited by snowychap

I've only been to horse racing once, and I picked the horses with the most funny name.

Whenever I go to the dogs, I pick the one that looks the most mental when they parade them.

If a dog has some sort of twitch or looks particularly excited, bam, the money goes on.

I've only been to horse racing once, and I picked the horses with the most funny name.

Whenever I go to the dogs, I pick the one that looks the most mental when they parade them.

If a dog has some sort of twitch or looks particularly excited, bam, the money goes on.

Or if they go to the jacks while being paraded. That puts a spring in their step too.

Also, dress for the weather:

97c66dea-f555-4146-9545-47361d1f352e-460

DHUTWU

Especially the one in blue, so I wouldn't have to see her mush

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â