General Chat

AVFCLaura

I always find it's easiest to out-and-out ask what one's Mum wants for Mother's day.  Imagine my delight when her answer was "your absence".   Bloody Northerner!

• Like 2

Paul bearer dead .....ohhhhhh yessssss.....great character

RIP.

Not all bad though. At least he'll get a free funeral off The Undertaker.

That's one of those "so bad, it's actually good" jokes. Made me laugh anyway. :lol:

I got her those for christmas.

You could take her to dinner or....mini golf, bowling,movie (pick one)....a mother and son type of day. Or sweets and a thoughtful card. All moms love that. I don't know her, so that's all I can think of. 

Thanks for the suggestion. I do plan on taking her on a similar outing soon.

But I've settled on a framed picture (inspired by a VT thread... dangerous I know!) which I think is pretty thoughtful. Probably won't arrive in time for Mother's day though... eek!

I know I don't get on here a lot these days but thought I'd share what happened to be one of the proudest moments yet. Representing my country for first time, for England Uni's vs Wales last night. Won 4-0, I come off the bench for last 30 minutes and scored two and thankfully my brother even got the second one on film! 

• Like 2

What is a Lucky 15 bet?

Well this is a type of a Full Coverage bet because it covers all possible combinations of multiple bets from four selections. There are different types of multiple bets, all with different names, but the Lucky 15 option is a very popular one, particularly in horse racing. There are two different types of Full Cover Bets, ones which do not include singles and ones which do. A Lucky 15 does include all Four single bets as well. So what exactly are you taking a punt on with a Lucky 15? Well, you are making fifteen separate bets within a Lucky 15 bet, hence the name! Firstly because this is built from four separate selections, you have 4 Single Bets. Along with that, from those four selections you can also make a combination of 6 Double Bets. To finish out, there are a combination of 4 Treble Bets and one Fourfold Accumulator as well, adding up to fifteen bets in total.

So with a Lucky 15 you are spreading your betting net far and wide for just four selections, and naturally the pay off is a big reward if all four of your selections win. But the appeal of the Lucky 15 Full Coverage bet is that you can still make good profit if not all of your selections win, and this is down to the coverage of the multiple options. The first thing to remember if you are tempted by a Lucky 15 bet, is that because you are essentially making fifteen separate bets, then you are going to be placing a stake of fifteen times of your unit stake.

In other words you pick 4 horses (or football results etc) and you are betting on 4 singles , 6 doubles , 4 trebles and an acca . You still win if some let you down basically .

I have gone each way which means my horses only have to finish in the places (depends on the size of the field but usually top 3).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â