General Chat

AVFCLaura

I can't remember the last time I switched my ps3 on to play a game, only use it to watch films these days, if you can provide me with a decent bluray player the. You can have my PS3 how does that sound???

they were selling samsung blu ray players in tesco for £50, down from £100 at the end of Jan. 

I got one and it's just as good as the PS3 one.

Now gimme your PS3 haha ;) 

**** today has been long winded. Up at 5, train before 7, in Manchester for half 8. Training session all day with what sounded like the cast of Corrie and Emmerdale, and only just got back home.

An hour long wander of Manchester while waiting for the train home has left me wondering what the fascination is.

**** today has been long winded. Up at 5, train before 7, in Manchester for half 8. Training session all day with what sounded like the cast of Corrie and Emmerdale, and only just got back home.

An hour long wander of Manchester while waiting for the train home has left me wondering what the fascination is.

You can't just spend an hour wandering round a place after a long, stressful day knowing you've another long journey ahead of you and think you have a feel for a place. Especially somewhere as diverse as Manchester.

In my opinion anyway. But then I think it's brilliant.

The Manc people, at least that I have encountered in the City Centre, are a bit grump. And this is coming from someone who has spent a considerable amount of time in Coventry :wave:

Having said that, I have had some cracking times in Manchester, mostly gig related. KRAAK, Satan's Hollow, Moho, The Ritz, Star & Garter...good times, etc.

Just met up with my mate who I haven't seen since about August and it is quite shocking to think any of my mates who dont live local to each other barely ever see each other and barely ever go out any more, I thought it was just me that struggled to survive.

it just feels like the cost of living has shot up that much in the past 12 months that pretty much every one is in the same boat. Pretty **** depressing

Just met up with my mate who I haven't seen since about August and it is quite shocking to think any of my mates who dont live local to each other barely ever see each other and barely ever go out any more, I thought it was just me that struggled to survive.

it just feels like the cost of living has shot up that much in the past 12 months that pretty much every one is in the same boat. Pretty **** depressing

in the words of any generic tory politician "know your place, you **** pleb"

we can't bail out the bankers AND have the likes of you carrying on regardless, perhaps if you worked a little harder, got up out of your wheelchair and out from behind your closed curtains you'd earn enough to qualify for the recent rich persons' tax reduction

on a personal note, I'm in the same boat, and yes it's pretty grim, I sympathise

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â