General Chat

AVFCLaura

Following on from another thread, R.E.M. are **** brilliant. Why has it taken me 29 years to realise this?

I feel like I'm falling in love, like when I fell in love with The Smiths kinda love.

This is big for me...

Perhaps because you spent too long listening to Mika? Yes I've not forgotten! ;)

Define 'an 80s band'. Is it (a) A band that were originally formed in the 80s or ( B) a band whose best work was done in the 80s or © a band who were most prolific in the 80s. If it's (a) then Nirvana were an 80s band and U2 were not. If it's ( B) or © then Nirvana were a 90s band and U2 were an 80s band. The definition seems to change from discussion to discussion. As someone who isn't really a music fan I find it mildly curious.

My mum, until she recently moved house, had to walk around a mile to work in a morning (and the same back home again, obviously) on the main road through my home town - and they never gritted the pavements.  Usually walked in the road but she said some drivers weren't particularly considerate.

I really want to listen to REM now

I am! Just put Automatic For The People on 

I couldn't walk on the pavements around me this morning and just now after getting off the bus. Had to walk in the road - the pavements are simply not passable safely.

The pavements were the worst day that they have been all week. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â