General Chat

AVFCLaura

too clumsy to be real 'you are sub human without the power and right to kill people with guns'

nowhere near subtle enough for me to fall for it

you can still stab, strangle, garrot, impale, gut, cheeswire, stone, kick to death etc., all those things will help the average american feel fully human

LOL

When I first logged on I thought "ahhh, look at the pretty snow".... Within 3 pages I'm considering Heroes and Villains (sic). You know things are bad when that dark, miserable thought enters your brain.

Remove please.

On another note with regards the Sandy Hook shootings. Isn't it interesting/disturbing that we have become so accustomed to American violence on this kind of scale we don't even have a separate thread on VT for it.

On another note with regards the Sandy Hook shootings. Isn't it interesting/disturbing that we have become so accustomed to American violence on this kind of scale we don't even have a separate thread on VT for it.

I think it's good that we don't. The last thing that situations like that need is more people talking about it.

These shootings happen because the wall to wall coverage ensures that the perpetrator will become known, everyone will be talking about them. People see it as a good way to go out because for once in their lives people are actually talking about them and taking notice.

Whilst the media rush around blaming everyone they can (music, video games) they miss the fact they're the ones enabling this by giving these people exactly what they wanted, fame.

As long as I have a face, Jessica Ennis will always have somewhere to sit.

Get in the queue.

Well, it wasn't close.

1 Wiggins 492,064 (30.25%)

2 Ennis 372,765 (22.92%)

3 Murray 230,444 (14.17%)

4 Farah 131,327 (8.07%)

5 Weir 114,633 (7.05%)

6 Simmonds 102,894 (6.33%)

7 Hoy 42,961 (2.64%)

8 Adams 35,560 (2.19%)

9 Ainslie 35,373 (2.17%)

10 McIlroy 29,729 (1.83%)

11 Grainger 28,626 (1.76%)

12 Storey 10,342 (0.64%)

Only just realised the snow moves in the direction of the cursor

I don't think it's a simple as that.

Sometime it doesn't respond to the cursor at all, just falls straight down.

Sometimes it follows the cursor. Sometimes it goes in the opposite direction to the cursor. Probably randomises the settings when you change page.

In fact, on the page I'm on at the moment, it's stopped.

I don't think it's going to settle. (Actually, that would be a cool feature, if it piled up in drifts at the bottom of the page).

Work Christmas lunch today.... including Secret Santa :rolleyes: £5 limit - with a bonus for the most innappropriate gift purchased.

we did that where i worked last and my next door neighbour got me some baby lotion, some rubber gloves and a copy of 50 plus, who says the gifts are pointless!

strangely ive changed jobs and moved house and my new next door neighbour works where i work now too

Got promoted today for the first time and it feels BLOODY good as I have worked like a dog for it over the past year, little bit of a pay rise but that doesn't bother me for now as it is all about having the experience on my CV. To top it off I absolutely love my job.

Well happy :D

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â