General Chat

AVFCLaura

The shooter apparently was 24 years old, armed with 4 weapons and a bullet proof vest. Clearly the planned attack of a maniac.

Reports suggest that 27 dead so far, so thus far this is what, the third worse 'school' massacre in American history, behind the Bath school bombings and Virginia Tech.

How american are you quiz

Your 16 yr old son is going through a difficult phase, he is becoming disruptive at school and reclusive at home, what do you do?

A) don't worry, its just a phase he is going through, you were the same at his age

B ) encourage him to get out and about, mayby join a sports team or youth club

C) take him to a local supermarket and buy him an arsenal of semi-automatic weapons and enough ammunition to take out a small town

Condolances to all those involved in this senseless act, but this is again, unfortunately what happens when you let people have guns.

And a dead body at his home as well, so maybe a dad or something. So unfortunate, really wish people like this would just take themselves out of the world instead of ruining the lives of others.

Personally, living in America part of my life, these things do not phase me in the sense that I am scared to do things in public at the fear of being killed, because to be honest I am not going to let people dictate my life. However, having been at Virginia Tech during those mass shootings as a student, it is just awful seeing first hand how family members and friends ' lives are drastically changed are ruined by these types of acts.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â