General Chat

AVFCLaura

Ice, ice, baby.

We've got that very, very , VERY slippery sort up here today - re-frozen water droplets.

Getting into work was a game-and-a-half, but now I can look out of the window and watch people falling over.

I'm sure Heston Blumenthal could knock up an Imperial Leather guacamole.

Always thought Earl Grey tastes like there's still washing up liquid in the cup.

Wash your mouth out!! No, wait ...

Ice, ice, baby.

We've got that very, very , VERY slippery sort up here today - re-frozen water droplets.

Getting into work was a game-and-a-half, but now I can look out of the window and watch people falling over.

It's not good is it Mike. it's as though cold weather, freezing etc came as a surprise to the gritters again

Look North woman was hilarious this morning did not have a clue what to say and what to advise re travel

Well its pissing hard with rain here dahn sahff. So travel is no problem at all.

Its still **** freezing though (for a southern jessie). Bit of snow would be welcome.

peeing down in manchestoh! has warmed up a fair but though.

Another triple pointless yesterday on countries + or - 10+ hours of GMT. Kiribati, Vanuatu & Solomon Islands. While the mongos who got to the final picked Tasmania (not a country), Falkland Islands (not a country and only -4hrs GMT) and Fiji which was at least correct but way too obvious.

Another triple pointless yesterday on countries + or - 10+ hours of GMT. Kiribati, Vanuatu & Solomon Islands. While the mongos who got to the final picked Tasmania (not a country), Falkland Islands (not a country and only -4hrs GMT) and Fiji which was at least correct but way too obvious.

It was a 'celebrity' edition Bri, and the 'Mongos' were none other than Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry! Very poor answers from them though.

16264.jpg&width=580&height=350&quality=85&mode=crop

The Pointless celebrity programmes are usually hilarious. Most of them are thick as pigshit. Even when they are supposedly educated. Take last week - the cross party dream team (sic) of Edwina Currie and Diane Abbott.

Subject: "Moons" (as in the solar system).

Currie: "Oo-err. The only Moon I can think of is Keith Moon, who used to be the drummer in The Rolling Stones".

FFS.

That was my favourite one since the European cup winners question they had a while back.. went for New Caledonia myself.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â