General Chat

AVFCLaura

I watch TV and play Football Manager pretty much!

That is exactly what im doing now :P Must be a young-people's thing :D

haha me too, the gf has stenders on, safe to say its shite

Im watching that aswell, currently in 3rd season (was with villa first, then jumped to man city for money :P)

At the end of the day, girls with lots of make up are fit and girls without lots of make up are fit. If a girl wears alot of make up that means she wears alot of make up and doesn't plan to change which means you will rarely see her without it so it doesn't really matter. natural beauty obviously is better though but can't be that fussy.

25 years of eastenders summed up in one episode, some real bad overacting, tough guy phil, wimpy ian beale, someone getting killed, someone getting away with murder, and a bit of rape thrown in just to make it depressing

I dont even watch it but even i know Stacey killed Bradley facebooks gone into meltdown.

At the end of the day, girls with lots of make up are fit and girls without lots of make up are fit. If a girl wears alot of make up that means she wears alot of make up and doesn't plan to change which means you will rarely see her without it so it doesn't really matter. natural beauty obviously is better though but can't be that fussy.

Nah, if they wear loads of make up its for a reason. They are insecure in how they look. Take it from me it's best to avoid the insecure ones!

Oh piss off Mother.

Lost my wallet so hadn't no money to go to Burnley with my mates, 4 of us in the Holte End, asked her at the start of the week to borrow £20.....said no...comes upto me just then "if you want to go to Burnley, I'll lend you the money"...they've all made other plans now. Thanks for that.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â