General Chat

AVFCLaura

Standardisation, it's bloody brilliant.

So why the **** do Alliance and Leicester neglect it? Went to a cashpoint earlier, needed a tenner, go into that kind of autopilot mode while chatting to my mate (and also while vaguely under the influence of last night), shove in the card, punch the keys, ask for a receipt, press the button that ever other cashpoint I've ever used has for the £10 option.

Imagine my shock when the machine pumps out £100. Alliance and Leicesters cash points put £100 in the top left, where every one else puts a tenner. **** idiotsm it doesn't even make **** sense. I've now gonna have to head into town tomorrow to pay back in £90 having to deal with some bint with a fac elike a slapped arse in bloody Halifax.

Yes I think it was that sort of poor practice that made them ripe for takeover by Santander.

Standardisation is on its way.

Standardisation, it's bloody brilliant.

So why the **** do Alliance and Leicester neglect it? Went to a cashpoint earlier, needed a tenner, go into that kind of autopilot mode while chatting to my mate (and also while vaguely under the influence of last night), shove in the card, punch the keys, ask for a receipt, press the button that ever other cashpoint I've ever used has for the £10 option.

Imagine my shock when the machine pumps out £100. Alliance and Leicesters cash points put £100 in the top left, where every one else puts a tenner. **** idiotsm it doesn't even make **** sense. I've now gonna have to head into town tomorrow to pay back in £90 having to deal with some bint with a fac elike a slapped arse in bloody Halifax.

Aren't you 20 or 21? You post like you're 45. And I mean that positively and negatively.

Its his use of the word 'bloody'. I don't know anyone under 50 who says it^^

been feeling anxious all morning. sort of nervous. i'm waiting to find out if i can get a plane ticket to brum by march 7 or not....sooooooooo that feeling kinda sucks

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â