General Chat

AVFCLaura

A mate posted on facebook, in reply to my jibes about 4 points off man who, that our "forefathers beat up blacks and asians in aston! and therefore i'm a racist for support villa ... he was tongue in cheek about the racist because he knows i'm not but.. the point remained, a german isn't a nazi. And I'm sure manyoo haven't got a clean history amongst the fans going back to the dark ages.

I'm feeling rather sentimental and happy right now...and perhaps a little tipsy...but just wanted to say I enjoy being on here, always guarenteed a good laugh and serious when needed. Thanks for all making me sowelcome on here, even if I'm an "outsider" :)

I have my iPod on shuffle and the same song has just come on twice in a row. There are 3627 songs on the iPod, I'm wondering if any smart mathematicians can tell me what the odds of that happening are?

1/13155129 or 7.6*10^-8 - so close to the odds of winning the lottery

It's actually.... 1 in 3627... 1/13155129 is the odds of a pre-selected song coming up twice in a row but there are 3627 ways that can happen.

I have my iPod on shuffle and the same song has just come on twice in a row. There are 3627 songs on the iPod, I'm wondering if any smart mathematicians can tell me what the odds of that happening are?

1/13155129 or 7.6*10^-8 - so close to the odds of winning the lottery

It's actually.... 1 in 3627... 1/13155129 is the odds of a pre-selected song coming up twice in a row but there are 3627 ways that can happen.

And that's only the odds if he just listened to two tracks. Assuming he was listening for a while the odds would be:

(number of tracks listened to - 1)/3627

I'm feeling rather sentimental and happy right now...and perhaps a little tipsy...but just wanted to say I enjoy being on here, always guarenteed a good laugh and serious when needed. Thanks for all making me sowelcome on here, even if I'm an "outsider" :)

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Stick around Artetasgirl, flattery will get you everywhere ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â