General Chat

AVFCLaura

Examtime rolls around and here I am remarking at how interesting the subject matter of my degree is, yet I won't open a book at any time during the semester except when I have to. Happens all the time and now I'm stuck absolutely cramming. Well actually no. I'm on friggin VT.

Hate self hate self

Examtime rolls around and here I am remarking at how interesting the subject matter of my degree is, yet I won't open a book at any time during the semester except when I have to. Happens all the time and now I'm stuck absolutely cramming. Well actually no. I'm on friggin VT.

Hate self hate self

This. Well not quite in the cramming stage yet as the exam isn't for a week and a half but I have attempted revision at least. Wish I'd have done some of it during term time though now. I'll be saying the same in the summer.

What is the point of weekends without football? I think I have 2 serious addictions (other than VT) that have come to light since the snow and are demonstrated by the fact I'm sat watching Hamilton v Rangers and betting on the game.

Aren't we all addicted to football?

What is the point of weekends without football? I think I have 2 serious addictions (other than VT) that have come to light since the snow and are demonstrated by the fact I'm sat watching Hamilton v Rangers and betting on the game.

Sounds like a good game.

Not when you are backing Rangers :cry:

Doing the same with Leicester, backed them and they fell behind after 15 seconds!

Doing the same with Leicester, backed them and they fell behind after 15 seconds!

Ditto :evil:

Heres one for ya

When you see an advert for Jobsite - do you automatically think it says Gobshite?

Never noticed one TBH.

But whenever I see a van that says "shopfitters" I always think it says "shoplifters".

It's probably representative. There are some very flattering ones of her out there, and also some ghastly ones..

She IS 61, but has been shagging a 19-year old.

Google "Iris Robinson".

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â