General Chat

AVFCLaura

Nope. Continued the argument over a cup of tea.

Had to wait until the evening to make it up to her properly. A rare miss in terms of weekend time spent together.

I hate arguements, especially going to bed on one.

Are arguments necessary for a successful relationship?

With my soon to be ex wife we never argued. Literally never for 11 years. So is the passion needed?

It would not have worked in the marriage because I don't have a vagina. However I am curious to see if people think arguments are needed?

Are arguments necessary for a successful relationship?

With my soon to be ex wife we never argued. Literally never for 11 years. So is the passion needed?

It would not have worked in the marriage because I don't have a vagina. However I am curious to see if people think arguments are needed?

I don't think so.

I used to argue with my ex all the time and whilst it was all in good spirit, it always felt like we were trying to out-do each other rather than work together towards being happy.

I've only ever argued with my current girlfriend when we're both drunk, with barely a word said out of line in the sober light of day. This seems like the better way forward to me.

Im just joking mate. I think an arguement to clear the air in a relationship is healthy. Each relationship is different and some people never argue. Me and er'indoors dont argue that much, but every now and again we get on each others tits and end up having a barny but its usually forgotten by the morning.

9 times out of 10 its over something really pathetic. I always say to her, i wouldnt mind the arguement but its over complete bullshit.

I havent argued with my current girlfriend yet and we are at the 6 month stage. We just don't seem to get anywhere near arguing. She just admits I am always right! :winkold:

However I have a mate who is constantly arguing with his Mrs. But he wouldn't leave her for anything.

I wouldn't say we argue, but we do bicker on occasion, usually about silly things where we have differing opinions or we misheard each other. Not full on shouting arguing though.

I hate confrontation anyway.

Im after a new book. I love my autobiography's and ive been told to have a look at Paul Lake's 'I'm Not Really Here'.

im-not-really-here-book_swbmtg0nja1odi0na.jpg

Dont really know that much about him apart from that he was supposedly a phenomenal talent who suffered 3 cruciate ligament injuries and was forced to retire at the age of just 27. Would of apparently been one of the best footballers to be produced by the country.

Anyone know anymore about him or just how good he was/could have been?

Yeah. I've not actually finished it yet (about three quarters of the way through) but it's really interesting. Fascinating insight into depression, and really harrowing at the same time.

I'm guessing by the end of it it's going to be very sad indeed.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â