General Chat

AVFCLaura

i agree, uni was easier, less pressure, far more relaxed about you failing and resitting, two years worth of work that didnt count to my final grade, think i sat 2 really hard modules in 6 years, even my dissertation wasnt as hard as i thought it would be

Welcome back Wigster!!!!!

Sounds like you had a good one mate.

Yeah, had a great time cheers mate. Got back yesterday at around 3pm and still dont feel "right".

The hangovers i can sort of handle, but i think its the lack of sleep that really **** your body up...that and not drinking enough water.

Welcome back Wigster!!!!!

Sounds like you had a good one mate.

Yeah, had a great time cheers mate. Got back yesterday at around 3pm and still dont feel "right".

The hangovers i can sort of handle, but i think its the lack of sleep that really **** your body up...that and not drinking enough water.

No stag do is a good one if you are not hooked up to dialysis on your return!

jesus, I'm bored shiteless man

hate feeling like this, I cant wait to get home to just jump on me guitar's or keyboard to relieve a bit of boredom...this has truely been the longest day of my life for no reason at all

haha welcome back Wiggy. Glad you had a good time!

Bit of a strange question but was wondering if anyone could help me out....

I'm going on a stag do in June to Portugal, and have just discovered that drugs have been decriminalized, does anyone know how much white powder you can have that's classed as "personal use"?

I'm going on a stag do in June to Portugal, and have just discovered that drugs have been decriminalized, does anyone know how much white powder you can have that's classed as "personal use"?

:shock:

I heard you can take even more across if you have some condoms and no gag reflex

:lol::lol:

It was a genuine question, and it is a stag do so all things are allowed! :winkold:

Was hoping someone may know something about it, maybe not....

:shock:

Since when has a bit of coke become :shock:?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â