General Chat

AVFCLaura

Bit quiet in here today...

I have 2 spare rooms in my house, and I've no idea what to do with them. Any ideas folks?

(Renting has been tried, and it wasn't much fun)

Rent them out again, but to females only (preferably attractive). Or turn into an Andre Agassi style games room

I have 2 spare rooms in my house, and I've no idea what to do with them. Any ideas folks?

Get yourself a plank of wood and an old belt.

Masturbatorium and an arcade.

Voinjama - the one room was previously rented out to an attractive blonde, but she did my head in if I'm honest.

Hitz - I'm not fat!

You probably aren't but I just used your post as a platform for something i found amusing and quite quaint.

Not fun? Why?

Not fun? Why?

The girl I rented to was actually the perfect house guest, and I had no complaints against her in reality, apart from being a bit of an annoying 'air-head'. I just felt it difficult to relax in my own home, which is never a nice thing really.

Cinema room - I live on my own, so there's no need. I had a similar ish room before and it never got used.

Sex Dungeon - Please elaborate...

Music Room - I don't play any musical instruments (regrettably).

Sauna - too expensive.

Good ideas though, thanks chaps.

Subbuteo table with all the trimmings - stadium, crowd, foodlights, trees, burger vans, etc - for that authentic matchday feel

or scaltecletrixexltrixs track

Offering your spare rooms up for rent is by far the best use one can have for them, especially if you have a big financial commitment to fulfill like study fees or an unpaid mortgage. That for me would far outweigh the lack of a fun factor renting might entail, although personally I don't see a big problem with it as it would offer a chance for me to have someone to talk to (if the tenants aren't douches). When I need privacy I would just go to my own room and shut myself up.

To each his own I guess...just giving my own opinion.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â