General Chat

AVFCLaura

The Irish accent varies wildly, from nice around Dun Laoghaire, to unintelligible in Galway,.

In the UK the closest rival to the Welsh is probably a softer Scottish accent, more Edinburgh than Glasgow.

Here in Boston, we get the full range of Irish accents...some very nice...some quite harsh to the ear...some unintelligible, those farm boy accents...

True but w.r.t. the article, there is an international Irish accent that I think we all know it is referring to. Hell, the Irish accent varies from Dublin suburb to Dublin suburb, never mind varying the length and breadth of the country.

I've suddenly lost interest in gaming again, incredible.

yeah and me, i tried playing the MGS HD collection, id played them and loved them before, hated them, really bored me, i played journey for 15mins earlier and turned it off bored, ive stopped playing FM and CoD

might look in to getting an R4 for my DS and see if professor layton gets me going again, anyone got one?

The drawing for the largest lottery jackpot in American history is tomorrow.

$540,000,000.00

If I win, you're all invited to the States to tour with the Villa.

Or I can make an offer to BUY the Villa.....

I'll let you decide.

I always find the best thing to do when I fall out of love with gaming is to do something else for a few months, dont even look at gaming news. Then after a few months or so, go back and have a look and something will take your fancy again.

Or failing that, take a gamble on a game you would never normally give a go, grab a few hidden gems from the pre-owned sections that you may have missed.

i think thats my problem, using bargain and multiple buy deals and then reselling or trading my turnover of games is sky high, i dont really persevere with any of them any more

again MGS HD, i think i spent about 3 hours on each game and though **** this, ebayed it and lost probably £4

I've suddenly lost interest in gaming again, incredible.

yeah and me, i tried playing the MGS HD collection, id played them and loved them before, hated them, really bored me, i played journey for 15mins earlier and turned it off bored, ive stopped playing FM and CoD

might look in to getting an R4 for my DS and see if professor layton gets me going again, anyone got one?

Shogun 2 Total War looks pretty amazing...

yeah i had a look at it last night! i would need my gf's laptop because my work one wouldnt have a chance, she's working like mad for college so i think thats a no goer

My problem is I have a Mac....pretty much a no goer for everything :(

$540,000,000.00

I'll let you decide.

Even if you bought us, after 4 or 5 years of spending, you wouldn't be able to keep it up and everyone on here would hate you.

$540,000,000.00

I'll let you decide.

IINM, it's the largest jackpot in world history also. $389 million cash option. In Massachusetts, at least, you'll get a tax bill of about 45% of that, so that's $214 million aftertax, with a 1 in 175 million of hitting it, i.e. about +22% EV (ignoring the possibility of a split jackpot, though for every ticket sold, about $0.33 is added to the cash jackpot, so if you've got multiple syndicates buying large number of tickets, the dilution is attenuated). Kelly thus says to bet 22% / 214 million of your capital on this (i.e. 1 ticket per billion dollars in capital) in order to maximize long-run winnings.

$540,000,000.00

I'll let you decide.

Look, nothing personal or anything, but I don't think the timing is right for another American owner right now... :winkold:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â