General Chat

AVFCLaura

There's a guy in my office who eats a whol eback of processed ham every day

That and a can of tuna (eaten straight from the can, without anything else) is his lunch.

Every day.

oh yeah I thought I would tell you all about my new friend as well

yesterday (about 6:00pm) I had a text message from a wrong number, I have decided this person is now my friend

the messages so far have gone like this

stranger-Boo

me-Hello

me-Who's this?

stranger-Soz put number in fone wrong

me-Hmmm I suspect you may need more practice on your telephone machine

me-Seeings how we have established that we are both experianced users of the invention that is the mobile telephone we have already found something in common. I do get lonely sometimes, do you think we can be friends?

me-I really think you are being rather hasty in turning your back on our potential friendship sometimes these things are meant to happen, a real meeting of the minds I feel. We could become soulmates...do you like dogs? I like dogs, if you like dogs then that can be another building block in our tower of friendship

me-Hello friend I trust that you are enjoying the sunshine on this beautiful day. Tis days like this I relish having people to converse with. I understand that you are a tad on the shy side but dont worry I will keep you company and share a few pleasentries with you through my mobile text message service, Ahh the joys of technology are made all the more when the sun is shining.

I am going to keep going untill the other person actually engages me in conversation or flips and starts sending me a load of abuse

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â