General Chat

AVFCLaura

I would rather watch golf than a football match these days. Im really pissed off that im going to miss The Masters because im on my stag-do!

The Masters & The Open are my two favourite sporting events

One year I plan to go over for the masters, just looks like paradise

Yep, that is one thing i would love to do. I think it can be done for about £8-9k all in for 2 people.

Nope they were alive and kicking when they announced their intention to move, don't forget this followed earlier efforts to move them to Dublin! If I recall correctly Wimbledon were in the Championship at the time and had not been far off promotion when the decision was announced.

It is no different to someone buying Villa and moving them to Dublin or somewhere but like MK Dons we would likely have to drop down the leagues to come back up.

Fair enough. That was during a time when I really didn't follow football very closely at all. I still kept up with Villa, obviously, but the wider footballing world wasn't of much interest to me, so I didn't follow the MK Dons/Wimbledon thing that closely.

Happy birthday squire!

Any plans? Apart from creaky, floppy masterbation?

Cheers mate.

I am out for a meal with some friends and the girlfriend. Then I am at the girlfriends tonight and she has told me it is "anything you want night", which apparantly is common for a birthday. I never knew!

Happy birthday squire!

Any plans? Apart from creaky, floppy masterbation?

Cheers mate.

I am out for a meal with some friends and the girlfriend. Then I am at the girlfriends tonight and she has told me it is "anything you want night", which apparantly is common for a birthday. I never knew!

brown wings brown wings brown wings brown wings brown wings brown wings

You don't have to grow up, but you do have to stop posting smut into the General chat thread.

Sorry buddy, I don't make the rules...

:lol:

We had this convo the other day didnt we? 30 isnt old in my book, your as old as you feel.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â