General Chat

AVFCLaura

You can't take a break when you have sponsors, it's either do it all, or do nothing..it's like not bothering to turn up at the offfice because you don't feel like it haha.

I think i will go have a sleep then eat chicken. See if that helps!

album-jenny-dont-be-hasty-pt-2.jpg

That was a **** ace album to be fair!

Why don't we job swap for a while.

You come here and add shit up for Land Rover, I'll don a wig and hit the slopes.

The sponsors will be nonethewiser given my abilities in the old half pipe and my cracking rack. If anything I'll get you a better deal.

And the guys in my office have probably never been within 10 metres of a real woman, so they'll be chuffed to bits.

You come here and add shit up for Land Rover, I'll don a wig and hit the slopes.

The sponsors will be nonethewiser given my abilities in the old half pipe and my cracking rack. If anything I'll get you a better deal.

And the guys in my office have probably never been within 10 metres of a real woman, so they'll be chuffed to bits.

:lol:

You don't "add shit up" for the parts department do you?

As a JLR customer I'm a little worried.......

No my events have only just been put into it,m eg in russia in 2014.

If they had been in in 2010...the form i was in..Gold baby!!

Wow, sorry to hear that :(

It's all a bit surreal though, to think that I'm talking to a potential Olympic champion right now! :D we don't get a lot of those here in a small country like mine - especially considering that we're Asian and hence excessively pragmatic.

Hmmm seems an ok idea. Just a small point, my rack is not "racking" though. Its "average!" Oh and i cannot add up, my math's skills are weak!

Form is temporary. Class is permanent. 8)

Form is temporary. Class is permanent. 8)

Unfortunately, not true once you hit 32/33

Form is temporary class is permanent.

I should really be a motivational speaker! I could come on tour Jenny and keep your morale up?

Beat you too it be-atch.

I'll be the one keeping her up I thank you.

And Legov:

Giggs

Scholes

Drogba

just 3 players the wrong side of 30 who are still proving they are the class. :thumb:

You would haave to clean my boots, and wax my board too.

gimp-300.jpg

Possibly comb my hair while i make deals on the phone and buy mars bars in unhuman quantities.

Give me access all areas to the shower complex and you've got a deal.

:lol:

You don't "add shit up" for the parts department do you?

As a JLR customer I'm a little worried.......

That woudl depend what you meant by the parts department. But as you're probably thinking of dealers, then no :)

Hmmm i think i have broken a finger.
(Waits for inevitable VT response....)
Son(s), I am disappoint.

I guess it's down to me, then...

[drum roll]

You can use mine if you like.

[badum tish]

I thank you.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â