General Chat

AVFCLaura

There's doughnuts in the office today. A colleague of mine asked if I want one. I said, 'Yeah, I'll get one in a bit'. She went and got me one and brought it back.

That's fine, lovely of her. Problem is, she is filthy and not in the good way. Girls in the office have said she leaves cubicles without washing her hands, she has long, really dirty finger nails, she stinks, bad breath and very much looks liek a doughnut herself.

I'm not eating this doughnut, no chance. But not being an arsehole, I'm not gonna say 'no thanks, stiggy' as I chuck it in the bin.

I'm in a pickle, right now..

Put it in your pocket and do a 'strategic' bog stop!

They always put buying a new house and getting a divorce at the top of the most stressful things you go through.
I thought it was:

1. Bereavement

2. Divorce

3. Moving house

Oh right, I wasn't sure.

I've done 2 & 3...........and after 2 quite happily I could have done 1 :winkold:

:lol::lol: If that is the biggest of your problems you have a very good life. I can imagine your office is very bitchy.

Certainly on my floor, it's 75% women.

Lots of them in Thailand.

I once worked in an office that was me, one other bloke, and about 20 women.

A good half of them were lesbians, mind.

EDIT: It was Leeds Council Health Education Office. They once had one of these in the office. (I was going to just post the picture, but decided it was borderline NSFVT). They were interested in what my opinion of it was, speaking as a heterosexual man. :shock:

:lol::lol: If that is the biggest of your problems you have a very good life. I can imagine your office is very bitchy.

Certainly on my floor, it's 75% women.

take advantage.

Nah, most of them are like 'the doughnut'

I once worked in an office that was me, one other bloke, and about 20 women.

A good half of them were lesbians, mind.

Fap fap fap!

See my edit above. Actually, at least one of them was bi. And gorgeous. And interested in my girlfriend. Strange days, now I look back on it.

Never understood some chaps' love for lesbians, you have no chance with them, it's an exercise in futility.

They do make good drinking partners though. None of that 'should I? will she?' nonsense you get with straight girls, just solid drinking and a running commentary on the view, so to speak.

Reminds me of Gok Wan.

Never understood some chaps' love for lesbians, you have no chance with them, it's an exercise in futility.

They do make good drinking partners though. None of that 'should I? will she?' nonsense you get with straight girls, just solid drinking and a running commentary on the view, so to speak.

No, but I can watch!

Talking of which, I personally know just one person who has come out of the closet as a homosexual. A pity how Singaporean (and Asian society in general) society is still so anachronistic with regards to the acceptance of sexuality (although this is much less true among youths).

I am honestly quite stunned by how openly British society accepts alternative sexuality.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â