General Chat

AVFCLaura

I work with a 21 year old kid whose girlfriend just had her baby shower. He just bought a new car and moved them into a new apartment, started buying clothes and things for the baby which was due any week now.

Then the bomb dropped on him. Turns out the pleasantly plump girlfriend was LYING about her pregnancy the whole time in a sad attempt at holding onto him.

I guess push came to shove, and she had to come clean. A nervous breakdown ensued, and she was admitted to the psycho ward.

Her parents (who live abroad), are coming to town next week to bring her home.

:shock:

Bitches are crazy. My mono-testicular friend's ex faked a pregnancy, then faked a miscarriage and reamed him for a shit-tonne of cash.

Thats awful. It is the cruelest thing anyone can do making someone believe they are going to be a father and then rip it away from them.

Agreed. Im not one for hitting woman and dont agree with it. Ive never struck a woman or come close.

But if some bitch did that to me then i would break my own rule.

I work with a 21 year old kid whose girlfriend just had her baby shower. He just bought a new car and moved them into a new apartment, started buying clothes and things for the baby which was due any week now.

Then the bomb dropped on him. Turns out the pleasantly plump girlfriend was LYING about her pregnancy the whole time in a sad attempt at holding onto him.

I guess push came to shove, and she had to come clean. A nervous breakdown ensued, and she was admitted to the psycho ward.

Bitches are crazy. My mono-testicular friend's ex faked a pregnancy, then faked a miscarriage and reamed him for a shit-tonne of cash.

Thats awful. It is the cruelest thing anyone can do making someone believe they are going to be a father and then rip it away from them.

Agreed. Im not one for hitting woman and dont agree with it. Ive never struck a woman or come close.

Yeah its horrible what she's done but she's also obviously not mentally healthy. Maybe the fact that her parents live abroad doenst help when her boyfriend is about to leave her, leaving her with no one. I'm not excusing her by any means but there might be more to it than her just being seemingly evil.

I have to agree with Tamuff, though: that bloke must be as thick as a very thick thing at a thickness convention.

Does that not make it worse?

Anyway, not the point. Its on a similar level to someone telling their bloke he's not the father of the child having let him raise he/she as their own for the first 5 years of their life.

Yeah its horrible what she's done but she's also obviously not mentally healthy. Maybe the fact that her parents live abroad doenst help when her boyfriend is about to leave her, leaving her with no one. I'm not excusing her by any means but there might be more to it than her just being seemingly evil.

Sorry mate, my comment was aimed at Gaz's post.

Just read Maqroll's post and yes i agree with you in a way that it's not as straight as it seems. My post before still stands tho!

I have to agree with Tamuff, though: that bloke must be as thick as a very thick thing at a thickness convention.

Not really, my enormousness fat cousin didnt even know she was pregnant until she practically gave birth. Dont really see how it would be difficult for another large lady to fake a pregnancy. Guys dont always go to scans, it would be easy to say the printer at the hospital was broke.

If you are saying he's so thick, which he may be, how would he be able to tell she wasnt pregnant if she's such a big girl.

Does that not make it worse?

Anyway, not the point. Its on a similar level to someone telling their bloke he's not the father of the child having let him raise he/she as their own for the first 5 years of their life.

Yup. I cannot think of much worse.

Not really, my enormousness fat cousin didnt even know she was pregnant until she practically gave birth. Dont really see how it would be difficult for another large lady to fake a pregnancy. Guys dont always go to scans, it would be easy to say the printer at the hospital was broke.

If you are saying he's so thick, which he may be, how would he be able to tell she wasnt pregnant if she's such a big girl.

Careful, Eames will be pestering you for her number later! :winkold:

ha ha ha ha

You BITCH.....

kick_up_the_arse.gif

No. No news. Rocket Polishing Clearings in the Words Removed.

This morning apparently.... 45 mins to go ****....

My colleague bought a bottle of home made sloe gin into the office this morning. We are on glass number 3.....

:oink:

No. No news. Rocket Polishing Clearings in the Words Removed.

This morning apparently.... 45 mins to go ****....

My colleague bought a bottle of home made sloe gin into the office this morning. We are on glass number 3.....

:oink:

Jesus, it is taking a long time. I take it you work in the public sector :winkold:

Well, I'm glad much drama has ensued to distract from my drunken posting about wanting to shag a tranny.

We already knew :winkold:

Also does the tranny have periods?

I dunno. But judging from the pics I'd be bleeding from a certain orrifice post coitus.

Mind you, I don't have to take do I? I need to know the rules.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â