General Chat

AVFCLaura

:lol: that's disgusting Gareth, but very funny none the less.

Nah, I buffled Wig (didnt feel right)... managed to get home just in time for the re-run of Match of the Day though! :lol:

I know what you mean bud. So are you seeing her again?

Well, she's gone back to uni now which is a bit of a killer, but probably for the best in reality. She'll be back soon enough though hopefully!

What the **** do you even do with something like that? I've never really wanted to have intercourse with a fold of skin before.

Not even for £5k?.....

I'll be entirely honest... I really want a Jetski... and am more than capable of getting suitably drunk. But, you'd still have to, actually nah, I dont think I could.

£25k?... :lol:

ive just eaten the worlds greatest samosa, building a new cafe for a guy who owns an indian sweet shop in wolves, 1st day samosas, got 8 months left to go...

8 months to build a cafe!?!? I take it your not working on a price?

im a main contractor, over £1m, cafe with a flat above it, and no not on a price im a QS so its tape measure all the way

You QS's are a tough nut to crack! Im an estimator for an electrical company, i have a great relationship with most the estimators for the main contractors that we price for, but once it gets passed onto you guys its always a tricky game trying to bag the job!

Who do you work for out of interest?

Vales, we have buyers so i have very little say in who gets packages, to be fair most m&e companies are off a list too, but in order to be competitive you can go outside the list during tender, so you could be the cheapest and we will try and get you added but if the client says so we cant use you and insted we use your price to barter with the clients main choice

Haha, as much i know full well you're joking, £25k would be more than handy and I could live with being a whore, i'm just unsure of the logistics behind the task.

Cover her in flour?

Ask her to pee?

Slap her arse and ride the waves?

ive just eaten the worlds greatest samosa, building a new cafe for a guy who owns an indian sweet shop in wolves, 1st day samosas, got 8 months left to go...

8 months to build a cafe!?!? I take it your not working on a price?

im a main contractor, over £1m, cafe with a flat above it, and no not on a price im a QS so its tape measure all the way

You QS's are a tough nut to crack! Im an estimator for an electrical company, i have a great relationship with most the estimators for the main contractors that we price for, but once it gets passed onto you guys its always a tricky game trying to bag the job!

Who do you work for out of interest?

Vales, we have buyers so i have very little say in who gets packages, to be fair most m&e companies are off a list too, but in order to be competitive you can go outside the list during tender, so you could be the cheapest and we will try and get you added but if the client says so we cant use you and insted we use your price to barter with the clients main choice

Pensnett? Mr. Smith?

Thats whats frustrating mate, ive done shit loads of tenders for your firm and know you have won the job using my price, but then for the reasons you state above, still dont get the job...very frustrating, but that business.

Its a small world, you probably know me, the company i work for and have probably dealt with us in the past or maybe dealing with us now, i bet i do at least 1 tender for Vales every week.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â