General Chat

AVFCLaura

Nigel Slater's TV programme. Deep-fried sprouts in beer batter. :shock:

Sounds like the ultimate fart fuel.

Yeah, wash them down with a pint of Ruddles County and you could have a major explosion on your hands

We some times get the ice cream van coming around this time of year, saying that, our ice cream man is rumoured to sell drugs.

Despite that he usually plays an ice cream van version of the theme from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly :thumb:

I've seen the occasional ice cream van brave the winter elements and do the rounds, fair play to them.

On a more serious note, is there a rule in place that determines how long one must be dead before you turn into a zombie? I mean, (28 days later aside) most zombie films/shows/games are full of nasties with decomposed flesh and such, but if you were buried only recently, wouldn't you come back and look normal (only sharp suited of course)?

If so, would it therefore be morally acceptable to do the nasty with Angelina Jolie in zombie mode if she was killed and buried only a few days before the dead rose?

Hmm.

"Could Gerard Houllier get into heaven if he had an iPhone?"

Get on it.

(I presume that Gerard is wealthy enough to be part of the 1%...)

Well he's got a few million more than he had this time last year to add to his already bulging bank balance?

The trouble is with that thread is that some amongst us already believe he is the second coming. They have seen him walking on water quite a few times and that the National French Youth FA academy used to only have a small delivery of fish and bread to feed evryone when GH was in attendance?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â