General Chat

AVFCLaura

It's part of being British mate. 2000+ years of living on an island with no predictable climate whatsoever means it is now in our DNA to complain about the weather whatever is is, mostly because it never stays the same for long enough for us to get used to it!
Added to which, we never quite get enough snow to make it cost-effective to buy tyre chains, stockpile grit, equip councils with snowploughs, etc.

And we never quite get enough sunshine/hot weather to make it cost effective to fit buildings with air-conditioning.

We do get rain, though.

The result is general intermittent discomfort - and grumbling.

I've just chosen a personal trainer for two nights a month on the basis that I want to ruin her chuff beyond all recognition. I've spied her around the gym and I'm looking buff as **** right now so I thought why the heck not.

I bet she's a lezzer. Just my luck.

Prodigal daughter returns!

Seemingly summoned by the news that Jessie J swings both ways.

Quite. Maybe it's like summoning a Djinn.

Currently doing an all nighter for my exam tomorrow. Well I say that but what I've actually done so far is post an embarrassing video on youtube of me dancing to Jabbawockeez - Robot Remains. I have a feeling I might fail.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â