General Chat

AVFCLaura

Wasps hurt you, spider don't. Therefore wasps are much much worse.
And TBH, even wasps don't hurt you much (unless you have an allergy or it involves a massive swarm).

I first got stung by a wasp when I was five in the school playground, and realised it was no big deal after that.

Bee stings are slightly more of a nuisance as they tend to leave the sting in and you need to tweezer it out, but again, it's hardly a major trauma.

I'd feel differently in tropical areas, where insects can be truly dangerous, but Britain? Meh.

I got kicked in the calf on Friday playing football.

Didn't think anything of it. It hurt a bit but just felt like a dead leg so I played on, and then went out that night.

When I woke up on Saturday my leg was swollen, quite badly. Since then it hasn't gone down, and this morning it was Red and quite warm to the touch.

Should i be worried? I'm considering visiting A&E tonight just to put my mind at rest

Some word removed let his dog take a dump on my lawn, and I stepped in it while I was mowing the grass.

I f I ever catch the guy allowing that to happen, I'm gonna knock him down, and take a dump of my own on his face.

Some word removed let his dog take a dump on my lawn, and I stepped in it while I was mowing the grass.

I f I ever catch the guy allowing that to happen, I'm gonna knock him down, and take a dump of my own on his face.

Maybe it was part of Voijama's master plan.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â