General Chat

AVFCLaura

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Why else would a boy go to Chelmsford. A girl he met on holiday.  

Aawww.... 

24 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Essex girl eh? You dirty, dirty old dawg. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

On my 14th birthday. Unbeknownst to my parents I got on a train from Telford to Chelmsford. Probably the most stupid thing I have ever done. It has some competition to be fair. 

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Essex girl eh? You dirty, dirty old dawg. 

I’m choosing to believe that somewhere on the internet tonight this (now grown) woman is also reminiscing to her online pals about the time this boy made the trip down on the train and is being met with similar replies with Seat68 being referred to as the “Telford Tryst”.

• Like 1

I was just listening (or trying) to Neil Degrasse's response to Terence Howard's claim that the whole periodic table is error - strewn. It amazes me how people retain all that knowledge. I think the gist of what Neil was saying, but in a polite way, was Terence is full of Tom - Tit. 

8 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I’m choosing to believe that somewhere on the internet tonight this (now grown) woman is also reminiscing to her online pals about the time this boy made the trip down on the train and is being met with similar replies with Seat68 being referred to as the “Telford Tryst”.

We went to the cinema, I bought the single “Electric Dreams”, then I hopped back on a train to Telford. I was very young. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Joey Barton, having to make a 75 grand apology to Jeremy Vine. I bet he was reluctant to put that one into reverse. 

8 hours ago, Genie said:

I wonder what the legal fees are, tens of thousands I would imagine.

It’s not even over yet, this is only the first half. There were ten counts, this is only the first five. This is the settlement for those that was agreed but he doubled down after that and that bit is yet to come.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I'm choosing to believe @Seat68 made her up as a weird teenage boast to his friend's and is too embarrassed to now back down.

66f0f63a198375ff5d4b67522cfd4400eb6011fa9498be93c48671525de8e2ea.jpg

You onow that accusation was levelled at me. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, bickster said:

It’s not even over yet, this is only the first half. There were ten counts, this is only the first five. This is the settlement for those that was agreed but he doubled down after that and that bit is yet to come.

I bet vine sees very little of the money

39 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

We went to the cinema, I bought the single “Electric Dreams”, then I hopped back on a train to Telford. I was very young. 

Hmmmm. We'll always be together, however far it seems. 

Phil Oakley lies (unless she's now Mrs @Seat68

54 minutes ago, Genie said:

Why not? Barton has to pay Vine’s legal costs on top.

Probably because he will say hw dont have the money.  Barton looks like the kind of guy that will try that tactic and pay the minimum or a amount of over x amount of time

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Probably because he will say hw dont have the money.  Barton looks like the kind of guy that will try that tactic and pay the minimum or a amount of over x amount of time

It’s a settlement agreed with Barton and his lawyer. If he doesn’t pay then he’ll be back in court on more serious charges and facing prison as he’s now admitted it was all lies without any substance.

There’s another one to come too.

Hopefully we learn that he has gone bankrupt down the line a bit.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s a settlement agreed with Barton and his lawyer. If he doesn’t pay then he’ll be back in court on more serious charges and facing prison as he’s now admitted it was all lies without any substance.

No doubt he will file for it im almost certain of it

7 hours ago, Genie said:

Another £45K for the second 5 tweets. DOubt he's going bankrupt any time soon

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

Another £45K for the second 5 tweets. DOubt he's going bankrupt any time soon

That’s a shame. There must be other people he’s talked shit about that are making their moves now. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

That’s a shame. There must be other people he’s talked shit about that are making their moves now. 

Claimed yesterday he was removing himself from SM permanently.

Not sure I believe that tbh :D 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â