General Chat

AVFCLaura

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

So got home. 2 fathers day cards. One from the dog and a massive tub of haribo. I will feast like a king tonight. 

I thought getting a card from a dog was impressive, let alone from a box of sweets.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Just hanging there?

No, definitely being worn, but if they did have a few on some rails behind I wouldn't be upset. Not enough Polo shirts in football.

6 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

All applicants to put pics in bio and submit a sample breakfast menu.

Plus picture of their microwave for coffee making purposes and a certificate from a doctor proving an allergy to toblerone.

A liking for shit flavoured crisps is an advantage

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Plus picture of their microwave for coffee making purposes and a certificate from a doctor proving an allergy to toblerone.

A liking for shit flavoured crisps is an advantage

Please also list your favourite Big Country karaoke track.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I stumbled on this randomly by clicking next unread topic, which I don't normally do on off topic, hence ending up here. But it made me double take because I'm sure you were semi anti Farage getting milkshaked last week! 

I mean it's ok if your opinion changed in a year or so and there was the stone thing too. I just thought it was funny! No hard feelings! 

What if that custard pie contained arsenic? Not so **** funny then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

What’s going on when “unread replies” appears in a thread? Been curious about this almost from day one. Screenshot below 

IMG-9950.png

It’s what it says it is, anything below the “Unread replies” line are posts you haven’t yet read.

So in what I assume is the tv thread, the last thing you read was that some of the Tokyo Vice characters needed to up their game.

Then, having read that, you left that thread and no one posted anything until the revelation that Angel Elgort is still dragging their heels in terms of character engagement.

It’s essentially a “here’s where you left off last time” function.

22 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

It’s what it says it is, anything below the “Unread replies” line are posts you haven’t yet read.

So in what I assume is the tv thread, the last thing you read was that some of the Tokyo Vice characters needed to up their game.

Then, having read that, you left that thread and no one posted anything until the revelation that Angel Elgort is still dragging their heels in terms of character engagement.

It’s essentially a “here’s where you left off last time” function.

Thanks! I had no idea it was referring to my own activity 👍👍

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

9 hours ago, Rolta said:

I stumbled on this randomly by clicking next unread topic, which I don't normally do on off topic, hence ending up here. But it made me double take because I'm sure you were semi anti Farage getting milkshaked last week! 

I mean it's ok if your opinion changed in a year or so and there was the stone thing too. I just thought it was funny! No hard feelings! 

I think its fair for you to call me out on this as its opposite to what i said recently  but this post from September 2023. Things change over time.

as you alluded to in your post - i have changed the way i see things on this subject

Im sure there are probably posts on a subject you have changed your stance on this forum too

You only have to look at early posts such as VAR how people were in favour of it and changed how much they hate it now. Same with players signed by us etc

Embarrassing i wrote that as im against this behaviour now. As ive written. Everyone knows how much i detest sadiq khan but i would be against someone doing what they did to farage to him

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Thanks! I had no idea it was referring to my own activity 👍👍

Right come your election in the US, make sure you do not vote for a bloke called Trump.

Just in case y'know ;) 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think its fair for you to call me out on this as its opposite to what i said recently  but this post from September 2023. Things change over time.

as you alluded to in your post - i have changed the way i see things on this subject

Im sure there are probably posts on a subject you have changed your stance on this forum too

You only have to look at early posts such as VAR how people were in favour of it and changed how much they hate it now. Same with players signed by us etc

Embarrassing i wrote that as im against this behaviour now. As ive written. Everyone knows how much i detest sadiq khan but i would be against someone doing what they did to farage to him

Proper politician's reply. 👏

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Rolta said:

What if the custard pie had been full of knives?!?!?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The story of those 3 little children going missing is really scary. How have they been allowed to go to a theme park without any supervision? Apparently, not seen since 7pm last night.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â