General Chat

AVFCLaura

42 minutes ago, Genie said:

Just need Gareth not to ruin it now.

You ask too much. 

• Like 3

My daughter got me some books that I purchased a few weeks ago and Mrs Sidcow said "why would you buy something like that just before father's day?" and I said "fine, have them off me for father's day then". 

Have I been paid for these books? Have I buggery. Good job I'm such a great dad I don't even moan about this to them!

Posted (edited)

Happy Father's Day to you American fathers out there on VT today on Father's Day ... my English dad from Bewdley is a difficult hard man, but he taught me a lot that I needed in life, that's for sure. Still worked harder with a higher standard of perfection than any man I've ever met, and just assumed to make something with his hands rather than buy it. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Happy Father's Day to you American fathers out there on VT today on Father's Day ... my English dad from Bewdley is a difficult hard man, but he taught me a lot that I needed in life, that's for sure. Still worked harder with a higher standard of perfection than any man I've ever met, and just assumed to make something with his hands rather than buy it. 

Although we have different Mother's Days, we do have the same Father's Day.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Although we have different Mother's Days, we do have the same Father's Day.

Typical of many families in these immoral godforsaken times.

• Haha 4

Father’s Day was one of the best for a while.

Me and my brother visited at the same time. Bro lives over an hour away and only realised when he got there he’s left the card and prezzie at home.

He’d ignored messages from his missus saying the card was still in the house. He’s rocked up with nothing to hand over, thus pissing off his missus and his parents.

I handed over a card and a carefully selected parcel of premium snacks and drinks. Repeated several times I was really glad I’d put some effort in so at least dad had something nice from one of us. How happy I was to have saved something of the day. How I hoped for everyone’s sake this wouldn’t be the last one and it end on a sour note.

Fantastic couple of hours.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

So the e-Coli outbreak has been traced down to a variety of.... LETTUCE!

Vindicated! :crylaugh:

safe to say if it starts wiping out the entire population , I'll be one of the last ones standing 

I'm going to have to give it some thought now , as  kingdoms fall and populations dwindle , which women shall I select for re-populating the earth and do I  want to be ruler of the whole of the world , or shall I exclude France 

that's me getting no work done this afternoon then 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm going to have to give it some thought now , as  kingdoms fall and populations dwindle , which women shall I select for re-populating the earth 

You'll be lucky to find any women, they all seem to eat lettuce. 

Although there will be the ones that prefer pizzas and cake, so I just hope you like a 'fuller figure'. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

safe to say if it starts wiping out the entire population , I'll be one of the last ones standing 

I'm going to have to give it some thought now , as  kingdoms fall and populations dwindle , which women shall I select for re-populating the earth and do I  want to be ruler of the whole of the world , or shall I exclude France 

that's me getting no work done this afternoon then 

All applicants to put pics in bio and submit a sample breakfast menu.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

For father's day my dad got ignored in the box in the spare room, like every other day.

I feel like I keep almost grasping this perfectly. Almost.

5 hours ago, bickster said:

So the e-Coli outbreak has been traced down to a variety of.... LETTUCE!

Vindicated! :crylaugh:

I thought in England you always put hot gravy on lettuce.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â