General Chat

AVFCLaura

Posted (edited)

You guys have literally just made me google ‘how to prevent getting kidney stones’. 

Edited by MCU
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Im sure i read somewhere there there is something you can get done in the states that allows you to experience the pain women go through during child birth. Why dont you get it done and let us know if it is like that 😂

I remember in "Being A Supportive Dad" class or whatever that called, before my son arrived, they made all the men hold cubes of ice in our hands until it hurt and not let go. The pregnant soon-to-be-mums seemed to enjoy our pain immensely.

I had 6 teeth pulled without anaesthetic once. 

That makes it sound like torture. It was by a dentist so totally legit. But that’s the worst pain I’ve had. 

Luckily it was over very quickly and I’m sure it’s nothing compared to kidney stones etc. but still, it hurt

• Shocked 1

Just goes to show you that true love wins out every time, and anyone who says that Rupe's $10bn made any difference is a real sad person and hater. #TrueLove4Ever

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That makes it sound like torture. It was by a dentist so totally legit. 

I think that dentist advertises at the back of the BDSM Monthly. 😉😁

6718335.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

That makes it sound like torture. It was by a dentist so totally legit. But that’s the worst pain I’ve had. 

Luckily it was over very quickly and I’m sure it’s nothing compared to kidney stones etc. but still, it hurt

Did you still have to pay off the drug debt afterwards?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Erm, why?

They were baby teeth to be fair.

I went to the dentist with a cracked tooth. I'd guess I was 12?

When he looked at taking it out he said I had 5 more baby teeth that were knocking around even though my adult teeth had all come in. So it was best to get them out rather than waiting for them to fall out naturally as they might cause my good teeth to be pushed out of place.

Then he said something like "We could use anaeasthetic but it would probably hurt just as much to administer that and you'd have a numb mouth all evening, so better to just pull them out"

And I believed him,

First one came out like a dream because it was cracked and a bit had fallen off. Barely hurt at all.

The next 5 were insanely painful. I tried to stop him after two but literally could make a sound it hurt so much :D 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I remember in "Being A Supportive Dad" class or whatever that called, before my son arrived, they made all the men hold cubes of ice in our hands until it hurt and not let go. The pregnant soon-to-be-mums seemed to enjoy our pain immensely.

If childbirth is as bad as people say, why do so many women voluntarily go through it more than once?

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

If childbirth is as bad as people say, why do so many women voluntarily go through it more than once?

i wonder if its easier the more you do it? Like a pair of tight new shoes. Eventually, they get worn in and you can slip them on without undoing the laces. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

i wonder if its easier the more you do it? Like a pair of tight new shoes. Eventually, they get worn in and you can slip them on without undoing the laces. 

IMG_9538.jpeg.c4a6a08f68f8cadb07711d40c069eb77.jpeg

😉

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Xela said:

It's like a waterslide after a couple

• Haha 1

On 03/06/2024 at 00:27, Nor-Cal Villan said:

IMG-9884.gif

I have been trying to forget that scene since the late 70's 

Not sure how your missus' fannies conditioning is, but I'm pretty sure 1 million years of human evolution has kitted women's bodies amazingly well for childbirth. 

My wife just says our kids were uncomfortable, and often says she doesn't understand why some women scream, but maybe that they're just worried and scared?  Which is totally understandable if it's your first. 

Saying all that, there is a noticeable echo whenever she's around, so maybe there's a reason. 😐

(This is why we don't have ladies). 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Not sure how your missus' fannies conditioning is, but I'm pretty sure 1 million years of human evolution has kitted women's bodies amazingly well for childbirth. 

My wife just says our kids were uncomfortable, and often says she doesn't understand why some women scream, but maybe that they're just worried and scared?  Which is totally understandable if it's your first. 

Saying all that, there is a noticeable echo whenever she's around, so maybe there's a reason. 😐

(This is why we don't have ladies). 

Still new enough to ask: is VT a total sausage fest?

39 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Still new enough to ask: is VT a total sausage fest?

Yes. There are a small number of ladies floating around, but even if a poster claims to be a woman, they might be a bloke. Allegedly. 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Yes. There are a small number of ladies floating around, but even if a poster claims to be a woman, they might be a bloke. Allegedly. 

👍👍

IMG-9893.gif

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â