General Chat

AVFCLaura

I was in a street performance on grafton st yesterday. Watching a guy starting his juggling act. A Brazilian chap. All of a sudden he brought me into the act. I had to throw him knives and a lit torch. Then he made me copy him as he attacked the air with his knife roaring and juggled it. I roared at the top of my voice and then dropped the knife. Picked it up again and threw it into the air, it spinning and then grabbed it by the handle. The crowd gasped. And then applauded. The genuine surprise on the faces of the crowd was brilliant. I also had a go at climbing his ladder, making him sprint across the stage area to stop me from falling over, but I had it under control. I'd had a pint. Very strange.

A day in the life of...

Pfft, that won't matter. They can only give the time you worked there for anyway, the worst they could do is refuse to give one at all but you literally have to have been sacked for gross misconduct for that kind of treatment.

Pfft, that won't matter. They can only give the time you worked there for anyway, the worst they could do is refuse to give one at all but you literally have to have been sacked for gross misconduct for that kind of treatment.

Yeah, I'm really not that worried about it. I know I'll get a good reference and my boss even offered to check over my CV. Still, no need to let them know how much time I spent on Villatalk when I was pretending to work, so best to clear anyway!

Besides that, never know who'll end up using the PC after me and I don't want any passwords stored anywhere or anything like that.

I just got accepted for Jobseeker's Allowance, but I didn't get a Social Services Card or a Temporary card. Will it come in the post?

I think you have to go to the SWO looking for it. You'll get the temporary there so you can claim next week and they'll post out a real card within a couple of weeks.

Only four more collections and I'm off the government purse. :)

Why are you leaving Dan if you dont have another job to go to?

Girlfriend just finished her PGCE and has is starting teaching in Banbury. That's too long of a commute to Bridgnorth so got to find something local. As she'll make far more teaching than I do at the moment it makes sense, plus she only moved to England for me so would be harsh to tell her to go on her own now!

You must be bad if your boss is checking over your CV to assist in your departure haha

You're not wrong - I'm sure he's not too disappointed to be getting someone of the wage bill!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â