General Chat

AVFCLaura

No, Shillzz offered me the chance to go on Twitter and I think on here as he's in the 'hood, but i'm not around for the next 2 matches!

Wistful monkeys, broken promises, strange bodily growths and social-media induced paranoia; been a hell of a couple of days for you, eh yillan?

And yet to the untrained eye, it would seem as if I haven't left the couch. I'm currently being pursued by a big wasp

My 8 year old broke her arm today. Gutted!
If she was a boy it would be a badge of honour! But I guess she'll still be able to get her friends to sign the cast and all that.

Part of the rough and tumble of growing up really, even if painful at the time.

Does anybody know what the song was at the end of holby city?? Please help I need this song in my life
You need shazam in your life. Can't help you with the song, as I don't watch crap telly :P

VT's own tomzep flies to Korea today.

My brother flew to S Korea yesterday. He is spending a year there teaching English.

That's what I do and what Tom is doing.

Your bro will love it. Any idea whereabouts in Korea he has moved to?

My brother flew to S Korea yesterday. He is spending a year there teaching English.

The temptation to teach them a slang term or opposite meaning for something must be huge :D

The temptation to teach them a slang term or opposite meaning for something must be huge :D

It really is! Get some Brummie pronunciation in there too.

I have fed my older, higher level students lots of pro Villa propaganda too.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â