General Chat

AVFCLaura

They're from redditch so im struggling to find much about them on the tinterwebz.

First song was a western cowboy type song about mexican whores, then they sang a 1950's swing style love song about princess peach and the mushroom kingdom then followed that up with a rockabilly type love ballad about a ghost falling in love with the necrophiliac who had sex with her corpse.

Just very very surreal and mental.

There used to be a Leeds pub band in the late 70s called The Mirror Boys, who were just like that. Their signature tune was called "He's Just a **** Animal", and they did it in a completely different style (metal, punk, lounge, country, jazz, etc., etc.) on every gig.

I've had a drink and decided to listen to the Clash non stop for abot 3 hours.

I love that band.

How is everybody this evening??

Not bad, having a nice relaxing evening, windows open, Wheeler Dealers on, toffee apple cider. :)

I'm slowly tidying my room, I'm so lazy its taken me a couple of weeks! I always find great stuff I forgot I had though, Futurama series 2, 3 and 5 on DVD!

I need to order Futurama DVD's at some point :)

My shoulder keeps popping out, its fun :P

But your toe looked rather painful :-o

What did you do to your shoulder?

A few nights after hurting my wrist my shoulder went funny (popped out/in) when in bed and has done it another two times since. Nightmare.

Just come back from seeing Mercury Rev. Great gig.

Bit tipsy mind, but it's Sunday tomorrow/today so I think I'll crack on with some alcohol.

GREAT band!

Just bought The Young Ones game for the ZX Spectrum... I don't have a spectrum but I do have a load of Young Ones memorabilia this will go with. Ah, rediscovering such things makes life less dull :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â