General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm so nervous, I am attending ribfest/ribex tomorrow on the Isle of Wight and have some interviews lined up with some celeb's, I am honestly peeing myself with nerves.

There is a programme on Cbeebies called "Grandpa in My Pocket", sounds a bit dodgy to me.

Its crap mate.

I dont mind a bit of Chuggington, Waybuloo or In The Night Garden...but Grandpa in my Pocket is gash!

I'm so nervous, I am attending ribfest/ribex tomorrow on the Isle of Wight and have some interviews lined up with some celeb's, I am honestly peeing myself with nerves.

Ribex? sounds like a cheap condom.

Ribex? sounds like a cheap condom.

:lol:

It does, doesn't it? lol

Ouch, children of VillaTalk (TUS), wear shoes when playing football, peeling your sock away from the end of your toe hurts.

Looks nasty!

I hate feet. That picture made me gag

A change from the diet of cocks that normally do that to you :winkold:

Woah, where did THAT come from?!

it's on now! 8)

Goodnight? Ive still got 3 hours of this night shift to go! Its been one of those slow dragging ones. Going for a sleep for a few hours in a minute then just got to finish up here then its a sleepy drive home to bed. Knackered!

There's a new brewery in Boston making beer called "Pretty Things", and they have a handful of different styles. Their biggest seller is "Jack D'Or", a Belgian style ale....**** superb. If you can find it over there, by all means, quaff one.

There is a programme on Cbeebies called "Grandpa in My Pocket", sounds a bit dodgy to me.

Its crap mate.

I dont mind a bit of Chuggington, Waybuloo or In The Night Garden...but Grandpa in my Pocket is gash!

Agree with Grandpa in my pocket, terrible program but In the Night Garden? That's just plain mental, the creators of that must be drug users. We've now moved across to Disney Junior for a bit of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny :thumb:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â