General Chat

AVFCLaura

And as I said earlier , smokers die earlier , usually at an age where we no longer contribute to society in a financial sense, so we are also not draining money via pensions and handouts etc .
Thank you SO much. :lol:

cough , cough, splutter...You're welcome :D

I wonder if dbsboots is still so adamant that we "sinners" should be denied treatment , especially when the sole smokers contribute far more than the sole drinkers (As mentioned I do both :D )

As I have said before , the only people who should be denied medical treatment are those who are openly critical of the science behind it such as anti -evolutionists, and even then I'm only making a point and personally am not heartless enough to begrudge another suffering human help.

Surely you'd be even less of a drain on society if you refused treatment? Afterall, what's the point in receiving treatment that will only delay the premature inevitable?

And as I said earlier , smokers die earlier , usually at an age where we no longer contribute to society in a financial sense, so we are also not draining money via pensions and handouts etc .
Thank you SO much. :lol:

cough , cough, splutter...You're welcome :D

I wonder if dbsboots is still so adamant that we "sinners" should be denied treatment , especially when the sole smokers contribute far more than the sole drinkers (As mentioned I do both :D )

As I have said before , the only people who should be denied medical treatment are those who are openly critical of the science behind it such as anti -evolutionists, and even then I'm only making a point and personally am not heartless enough to begrudge another suffering human help.

Surely you'd be even less of a drain on society if you refused treatment? Afterall, what's the point in receiving treatment that will only delay the premature inevitable?

Well everyone is going to die so you could say the same for everyone. All medical treatment is just a stall from the inevitable. You could also consider those who just drop dead from smoking related heart attacks (Pretty high figure I'd imagine) as they don't require anything but a burial

Also as I've been trying to explain , WE ARE NOT A DRAIN ON SOCIETY at all, in fact we are a HUGE HELP to society.

We generate £56bn on cigarette tax alone and we only cost £5bn .

Was out last night w Carlos and met Kyle Walker, Curtis Davies, Gonzalo Jara (WBA) and Carlos Vela (On loan at WBA from Arsenal). I obviously begged Kyle to stay (well not quite beg). He said he'd like to, but doesn't think it will happen. Really cool guy. I learned that you CAN get into Mechu wearing trainers IF you're a footballer!! Jara and Vela are funny as hell. 2345346 sets of fake boobs/ only way is essex wannabees etc. My wife went to the bathroom and 3 girls started hitting on me....and no, I'm not THAT good looking lol.

You and Carlos don't happen to be friendly with Mikel Arteta as well do you?

Just wondering as a mate of a mate is really good friends with him.

Nope...it's strange how some of the Spanish speaking players in the league are close, but others don't even speak. Pablo at West Brom is apparently a hermit.

Was out last night w Carlos and met Kyle Walker, Curtis Davies, Gonzalo Jara (WBA) and Carlos Vela (On loan at WBA from Arsenal). I obviously begged Kyle to stay (well not quite beg). He said he'd like to, but doesn't think it will happen. Really cool guy. I learned that you CAN get into Mechu wearing trainers IF you're a footballer!! Jara and Vela are funny as hell. 2345346 sets of fake boobs/ only way is essex wannabees etc. My wife went to the bathroom and 3 girls started hitting on me....and no, I'm not THAT good looking lol.

You and Carlos don't happen to be friendly with Mikel Arteta as well do you?

Just wondering as a mate of a mate is really good friends with him.

Nope...it's strange how some of the Spanish speaking players in the league are close, but others don't even speak. Pablo at West Brom is apparently a hermit.

Not really surprising - just because people speak the same language doesn't mean they have to be mates. If I was in Outer Mongolia at the same time as Joey Barton and Craig Bellamy I'd learn to speak Outer Mongolian, sharpish.

I'm well versed in the subject, but my help comes at a price; a tuft of King C's pubic hair.
I'd rather have a tuft of Dunne's, so I could make a voodoo doll.

Me. Although you also added me. As in myself. As well as probably ME. She needs to change her username, it's far too confusing in popular conversation. :lol:

NOT going to change it sir. Especially now :winkold:

Any Employment Law experts among us? This coursework is kicking my ass. Only 5k words to write, but this shit is complicated!! Not due til next Weds...but it's hovering over my head like a black cloud!!!

I have tonnes of Law books from when I did it, if ever you need them let me know (would need to find where they are packed) you can have them for free.

I flicked over by accident and thought of 3 things I would do to the blonde, so I researched her for medicinal purposes and was shocked as to who her mother was lol.

Me. Although you also added me. As in myself. As well as probably ME. She needs to change her username, it's far too confusing in popular conversation. :lol:

NOT going to change it sir. Especially now :winkold:

:(

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â