General Chat

AVFCLaura

On 17/05/2023 at 20:14, Xela said:

Stratford Road has them as well, but they still park on them. 

Random fact, I believe the Stratford road ones were the first red routes outside of London

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ender4 said:

i'm sure there are more newsworthy things happening now.

Sniffer dogs being used in Portugal to find a girl that went missing 16 years ago. Sniffer dogs are good, but I doubt they are THAT good.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sniffer dogs being used in Portugal to find a girl that went missing 16 years ago. Sniffer dogs are good, but I doubt they are THAT good.

They would be if they are the reincarnation of Derek Acorah! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Random fact, I believe the Stratford road ones were the first red routes outside of London

This is why I'm on VT. Random factoids. 

Not the chat about race, religion, politics or pronouns :) 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I thought you were just here for the halibut.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BOF said:

Calling @tonyh29.

Sounds intriguing, not one I’ve encountered before … though funnily enough I was munching on a prototype crisp product made with egg white and a few secret ingredients  earlier and it’s the nuts … no idea if it will ever get beyond the what if stage though 

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

I did say Birmingham was the first place to get them outside of London, @Stevo985s post at least make me think I hadn't completely invented my B'ham red routes posts of last week

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

So, anything been happening in Cardiff recently?

There's a lovely new mural on moira terrace

Screenshot-2023-05-24-at-10.13.35.jpg

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Not the chat about race

😬

Pulled my calf a bit yesterday playing footie, not sure i've ever pulled that before. Any physio's or similar on here? What's the best hot and cold and a bit of massage? rest it? It's not a bad tear or anything but I just wondered if I'll be looking at healing up in time for next week really. I do enjoy a weekly run around and it gives me something to look forward to all week.

Just now, VILLAMARV said:

Pulled my calf a bit yesterday playing footie, not sure i've ever pulled that before. Any physio's or similar on here? What's the best hot and cold and a bit of massage? rest it? It's not a bad tear or anything but I just wondered if I'll be looking at healing up in time for next week really. I do enjoy a weekly run around and it gives me something to look forward to all week.

Amputation is the only cure for what you have - Leg AIDS

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, bickster said:

Amputation is the only cure for what you have - Leg AIDS

At least it's not the bad aids.

Lobotomy might do me more good :)

Edited by VILLAMARV
lab/lob I meant brain not, errr
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Genie said:

I have this theory that crisp makers chuck a load of random flavourings in a pot, dip in the crisps, then ask people what it tastes like, then stick that on the bag.

Yep, and when there’s no consensus on what it tasted like but the combo of flavourings had a good profit margin they just go for the quirky market and give it a name like ‘Squirrel’, or ‘disappointing 1980s office furniture’.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I have this theory that crisp makers chuck a load of random flavourings in a pot, dip in the crisps, then ask people what it tastes like, then stick that on the bag.

You realise the chief crisp tester for Walkers posts here and his favourite drink is shandy?

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Yep, and when there’s no consensus on what it tasted like but the combo of flavourings had a good profit margin they just go for the quirky market and give it a name like ‘Squirrel’, or ‘disappointing 1980s office furniture’.  

A mate was asking where these are on sale please?

43 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

All part of a Grand plan, or G plan as they call it

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â