General Chat

AVFCLaura

I think we're all seeing a new side to TUS! No-longer shall you be mocked!

So how many miles do you run (walk) per game?

:winkold:

I deeply needed a laugh and this did it!! :thumb:

Glad to help!

TUS, joking aside.. I'm shit at taking penalties. Infact, shooting in general, I'm terrible at.

I'm more of a defender.

Oh, and I got my hair cut. I no longer hate it.. though it did cost £37 to get done!

I decided to go to Toni&Guy, like a woman or a ghey. The only girl available, without booking an appointment, was the best one there who is more qualified than the rest (fitter too :lol:) hence the high price.

Oh, and I got my hair cut. I no longer hate it.. though it did cost £37 to get done!

I decided to go to Toni&Guy, like a woman or a ghey. The only girl available, without booking an appointment, was the best one there who is more qualified than the rest (fitter too :lol:) hence the high price.

Did she put a bowl over your head and cut around it?

On the penalties subject I'm happy to admit that I'm shit. Generally.

My work 5 a side team "substandard liege" finished rock bottomof our league without enough points for a driving ban. Beyond Cruyff turning the dog in the garden I make Ethan Moore look like Messi.

So you've been to Toni&Guy too?!

Also, Wiggy! Congrats to You and Mrs Wiggy!

So you've been to Toni&Guy too?!

Also, Wiggy! Congrats to You and Mrs Wiggy!

No, my aunty used to inflict that bowl cut upon me under my mum's instructions. She could have said 'No' and given me a real hair cut but no...

Makes me wonder why she's my favourite aunty!?

/flashback

£37!?!!? Jesus! I'd expect hair that shoots people for that money.

On the subject of penalties, I hadn't missed one for abou 6 years in school/club games but since last year i've took 8 and missed 5. Maybe it's a confidence thing but it's a shocking record.

I AM a defender Rob. I'm a right back. I wasn't the one shoved in goal as I'm a psychotic Stuart Pearce-stylee tackler. I used to run miles a game as I would just chase the attacker until they gave up/died of exhaustion/i tackled them.

Exactly that. Broken wrist. Nah, massive graze about 7 inches on my leg, pain was horrible but padded it up, played Wednesday and slid on it again and basically when I took padding off last night (was at mates) the pain was so bad. Slightly infected, I couldn't sleep, it was like a stinging burning sensation, anything that touched it would be searing pain which meant putting a quilt on it or even boxers touching it, it was horrible. So went A&E and just got it sorted. Out for a week though, bonus is I get to watch Villa now saturday!

Exactly that. Broken wrist. Nah, massive graze about 7 inches on my leg, pain was horrible but padded it up, played Wednesday and slid on it again and basically when I took padding off last night (was at mates) the pain was so bad. Slightly infected, I couldn't sleep, it was like a stinging burning sensation, anything that touched it would be searing pain which meant putting a quilt on it or even boxers touching it, it was horrible. So went A&E and just got it sorted. Out for a week though, bonus is I get to watch Villa now saturday!
One of my running club mates had an horrendous astroturf skin burn on his leg from football this week. Hadn't been to hospital but I reckon he will need to.

One of my running club mates had an horrendous astroturf skin burn on his leg from football this week. Hadn't been to hospital but I reckon he will need to.

Yeah, if anything, I've learnt to get it sorted quickly rather than go through day after day of pain because you don't really know how to deal with it. Was okay though, hospital to ourselves at 4.30 in the morning!

I AM a defender Rob. I'm a right back. I wasn't the one shoved in goal as I'm a psychotic Stuart Pearce-stylee tackler. I used to run miles a game as I would just chase the attacker until they gave up/died of exhaustion/i tackled them.

Sounds a bit like me, what I lack in footballing talent.. I make up in terms of effort.

I'm a much less-talented, poorer, constantly-injured James Milner (without the square head).

Yeah POB, it's extorionate (sp?) for a haircut. But I haven't paid for a haircut for about 2 years, because I've always got my ex girlfriend to do it, so I guess I'm just making up for lost time.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â