General Chat

AVFCLaura

Couple of books i want to read so if anyone could give me a heads up i would appreciate it.

Life - Kieth Richards

The Dirt - Motley Crue

The Heroin Diaries - Nikki Sixx

Have a Nice Day:A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks/The Hardcore Doaries - Both Mick Foley

Thanks. :)

Have a nice day & foley is good are both great, havent read the hardcore diaries, also, on edge (adam copeland/edge) is also enjoyable as is the rocks. Flairs, austins & regals books are boring.

A guy at my work, a proper geek, had a watch which was a phone. It cost him £300 I think.

Aren't all mobile phones now effectively also watches?

I guess the difference here is that this goon you speak of had a "phone" that he'd wear round his wrist.

Cock-foster.

I've never wore a watch, don't feel the need to. Apart from 'fashion'...they don't really offer much and I'm not someone who usually spends big money on really little things like that. Pointless things.

Something we have in common :)

Couple of books i want to read so if anyone could give me a heads up i would appreciate it.

Life - Kieth Richards

The Dirt - Motley Crue

Have a Nice Day:A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks/The Hardcore Doaries - Both Mick Foley

Thanks. :)

Both of Mick Foley's books are great . I haven't watched wrestling since the mid 90's but some of the behind the scenes stories are brilliant. I'd also recommend Bret Hart's book as well.

Loved reading that, it really does give a fascinating insight into the deranged mind of an addict. Even for someone who has zero interest in Motley Crue or their 'music' ie me, it's a great read.

Loved reading that, it really does give a fascinating insight into the deranged mind of an addict. Even for someone who has zero interest in Motley Crue or their 'music' ie me, it's a great read.

Me too mate, i couldnt name one of their albums but as i said before the sex, drugs & r'n'r thing fascinates me.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â