General Chat

AVFCLaura

Advice noted & taken, but it leads me back to my previous post. If i want something a bit different (not quirky - theres a difference) to the same old boring silver or gold watch, what are some good examples?

Sadly not. I shouted "FFUUUUUCK!" really loudly, and it was in the middle of a housing estate. Not as "whoops" as when I loudly vented my frustration through the medium of various expletives in the Holte, not realising there was a mother and child behind me. :oops:

I nearly got run over once when some clearing in the woods didn't indicate to turn into a side road.

Shouting "**** indicate you clearing in the woods" and kicking the door of his car was probably not the greatest thing for me to do at 8:30 in the morning whilst taking a 4 year old to school (who thought it was hilarious and decided it'd be fun to repeat it every time we crossed a road) surrounded by other people doing the same, but I doubt the guy will be forgetting to indicate again :|

Nothing wrong with a 4-year-old learning how to swear in my book, seriously it's just words. What do you expect people (including children) to say when they're angry or frustrated, "blistering barnacles"?! :D Absolutely no need to get embarrassed when got swearing in front of children, parents and teachers often make an Everest out of a non-existent molehill when it comes to the issue of vulgarities.

Nothing wrong with a 4-year-old learning how to swear in my book, seriously it's just words. What do you expect people (including children) to say when they're angry or frustrated, "blistering barnacles"?! :D Absolutely no need to get embarrassed when got swearing in front of children, parents and teachers often make an Everest out of a non-existent molehill when it comes to the issue of vulgarities.

Controversial. Swearing flippantly or unnecessarily in a formal setting is a massive social faux pas. It should certainly be discourage in children. A school is a formal setting which has to exist with certain boundaries to function effectively. Being able to say whatever the hell you want, is not going to sit well, it would be anarchy.

I certainly wouldn't want my children swearing at school of all **** places.

Can't see the attraction of expensive watches. They don't tell the time any better than my five quid watch.

And TBH I don't think they look any better either. But then I'm not into male jewellery. Dare I say "ghey"?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â