General Chat

AVFCLaura

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Something very weird happened just before I logged in a few minutes ago. I thought haven’t been on for bit and my mind went to @villaajax who hadn’t been on for years , or so I thought. Once logged in @bickster had tagged me in a post for Villaajax on one of my notifications. How weird .

Welcome back (again) yourself. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Always coming and going when the mood suits 🙂

Not a lot really being happening with The Villa since you've been away in all honesty. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I was a kid, hearing the football results on a Saturday, I didn't hear it as 'Brighton and Hove/Albion'. I thought it was 'Brighton and Hovalvion' (with a 'v' instead of a 'b'). 

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

When I was a kid, hearing the football results on a Saturday, I didn't hear it as 'Brighton and Hove/Albion'. I thought it was 'Brighton and Hovalvion' (with a 'v' instead of a 'b'). 

Freak. 

14 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I thought Hulk Hogan was called Allkogan.

• Like 1

I once had a massive argument with my brother because I insisted the ABBA lyric was "I was sick and tired of everything,when I called you last night from Tesco" 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â